What the F is your fav song righ now???

DIRTY_HARRY

Mine is still King Crimsons "twenty first centry skitzoid man"

FOFOLINA

Geez I have a few I like to listen to...

GiGi Diagustino-I'll Fly with you
Face to face-Sunny Side Of the street
Digital Allies-The one that I love
Godsmack-Greed

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I said I don't care I just rub my hands through her dark hair and say let her cry.

No right now my favorite song is: "Let the bodies hit the floor" also "Pardon me".

metallica22

This is good. Bodies is a good one. Also the new one by system of a down rocks hard. Linkin park has a few good one and also godsmack.

Control by puddle of mud.

Second would be The way you remind me by Nickleback

DIRTY_HARRY

I like that Afroman song but it wont last. I still get a kick from Helter Skelter if the vol is up all the way.

FOFOLINA

I want you to want me by Cheap Trick is always good to hear I love hearing that song whenever it comes on

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
crawling and one step close to edge by the linken park.
if you don.t have their cd you should get.i'm not really into any of the new bands(i'm still stuck in the early 90s,when i was in high school)but this has to be one of the best cds out this year.

metallica22

i have to agree with u wackadoo. That CD is one of the best if not the best i've bought this year. I'm not a big fan of the rap rock thing but this CD is something else.

DIRTY_HARRY

Dont mind me I am old and dont even know what you guys are talking about. I thought eminem was a candy. the last rap song I heard was BizMarkee's just a friend lol