What vacation best-ofs would you like to hear?

speedyjuice

Ich Bin Eine Ackbagger
Mar 25, 2005
Iowa
anything with a cowbell hurtling @ esd's head would be worth listening again...

momsacunt

Dec 15, 2006
Montana
The one where they fired Earl (oh I forgot I must have been dreaming,cant fire the ******)

B

banana cock

How many naked men would it take to kill a bear? HILARIOUS

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
New Jersey
I was really digging the older replays that Pepper (had to be him Earl sucks) started playing. Fez killed.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
drunk fez

hypnosis

Tony bagels gives dave a myfi

Best of turtle and striker call in :)

firecrotch

Apr 22, 2007
The show where we find out the wedding is fake.;)

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
I know we've heard most of them the last time they went on vacation how about the Gail O stuff again. I always love listening to that insane woman scream at Paul.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
I'd like to hear that time a listener emailed in a "Board Report".
Iris thinking Fez is stuck on the Retard island tramcar.
Anything with Soundboard Fez. Soundboard Fez vs. Mark Lawrence.
Harry Elvis' bad standup.

johnupc

I'm a Black Ninja, Fuck Face!!!
Dec 20, 2004
1) Beating up 9 year olds

2) Harry's shining moment-tearing into Billy Staples

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
Fez loves Dawn Cumia coming out episode. \\\\\\\\\\\\\pretty sure that was the Jenna Torturers episode too. Killer show

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
I heard Ron tell Earl a week or so ago to slip some WNEW stuff in there. Not sure if they are allowed to but i heard ron say it so here goes.

old WNEW stuff:

Any Al Dukes crazy shit - may i suggest near the end of his tenure when he started doing "slam poetry" priceless mental breakdown stuff.

Any Billy Staples stuff maybe a combo staples/Al bit with the " pay check situation", or lobster claws segment when Billy was crazy drunk.

Old Fezetorials. And Iris calls.

Any (and all) Kenny " no wait im the one who says things" Allan calls. Im not sure why :icon_wink but Ron and that Kenny Allan kid had a great chemistry together. Great radio.

Any Joe Poo stuff would be cool as well. He wasnt with the show too long but he made his mark. Maybe some of his stories about delivering pizza and howd he do gross things sometimes to the pizza. Any segment were hed be in as a 3rd mike. (off topic anyone know what happened to Joe Poo? one day he was there and the next he was gone. I have a feeling Fez is to blame... he does start fights with everyone)

Any AFRO show. Maybe the one were Paul O was there getting an enama.

Hey also they had great segments from WJFK as well . Like Crazy Jen,Paul O and Gail O might have been at their best, Perrynoid, Fat Baby AKA Cigar Cid, Jdubbs, and the birth of the Hypno show. maybe fit some of that in too.

But who are we kidding ? Earl will not do a good job with these best of. We are bound to get shows from a week ago and LOTS of interview segments. And of course Earl will go the extra mile to edit out his fuck ups.

Does anyone have the exact dates RaF are on vacation?

Arythmetics

Jan 29, 2006
The hypno show and the kids show.

What ever it is, just don't play it 20 times a week.

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
old wnew/wjfk shit! shit that i forgot happened, if i can remember it now i don't want to hear it. but thats just me.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
Play the first drinking show that Fez had coming back from the heart attack..
Anything soundboard Fez related
Intern revolution
hypnosis show