What wacky holiday falls on your BiRF!?

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
http://holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/index.htm

My birfday:

National Goof Off Day

When : Always March 22nd

Now here's a day that just about everybody can relax and enjoy. It's a day to do anything and everything.....except what you're supposed to do today.

Assuming you won't get in trouble at work or school, go ahead and play some golf, or play video games all day. Spend extra time surfing the net. Go out and spend the day window shopping with your favorite friend. Or, just read sit down and read a book or watch Tv. This day is set aside for you to do anything you enjoy doing.

A few years ago, a survey was performed to identify the most popular activity for goofing off. The top activity was playing video games. Who conducted the survey? Ninetendo.......no surprise. It kinda makes you wonder just who might have had the brainstorm to create this day......hmmmm.

Origin of National Goof Off Day:

The origin of this day is unknown. We do suspect it was created by some hard working individual who finally got fed up of always doing what he( or she) was supposed to do. Most likely, they finally lost it, and took a day to just goof off. How do we know it wasn't created by someone who is always goofing off? Because they would have created Goof Off week, or month, or......

Important Note: In our extensive research, we could find no information to suggest that this day is truly a "National" day. We did find references to this day as International Goof Off Day (on the same date). Again, there are no known records making it official.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
When: Always on May 14th

Dance Like a Chicken Day is for those who like to do the "Chicken Dance". All 'ya gotta do is dance like a chicken. While any dance song will do, there's no dance like the Chicken dance.

It's tradition at every wedding reception to play and to dance the Chicken Dance. It gets people of all ages up dancing and mingling. It puts a smile on everyone's face. The Chicken Dance is not limited to weddings. It is also played at other social events where there is a band and dancing.

The only problem is that events are way too frequent for a chicken dance lover. Therefore, today exists to provide you with another opportunity to dance like a chicken. So, don't pass up this priceless opportunity.

It's kinda odd cause one of my nicknames is chicken

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Freedom of Information Day celebrates and recognizes a valuable concept in American rights.

March 16th is the birth date of James Madison, the 4th president of the United States of America. James Madison is recognized as the "Father of the Constitution", and the chief author of the "Bill of Rights". Freedom of information and individual rights was very important to James Madison.
Also...

Everything You Do is Right Day just might be a perfect day. Life is filled with ups and downs. Some days are good days. Some days are bad days. Most often, there's both good and bad in any given day. You take lifes ups and downs with a grain of salt. Every once in a while, a day comes along where everything you do goes well.....the perfect day!

Today is just the opposite of yesterday- - Everything you Think is Wrong Day. Sure, there is more than subtle differences in interpretation and meaning of the two days. But, you get the picture. Today is going to be your day... a good, errr make that great day!

We hope everything you do goes right today and every day.
Tell that to my fucking parents.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I have the best one!

Chocolate Mint Day celebrates anything and everything that is chocolate mint flavored. The most common chocolate mint treats are ice cream, candies, and desserts. Not everyone likes chocolate mint. But those who do love it. No, we don't know why some people don't like this great flavor. But, we do feel sorry for them!

For Chocolate Mint lovers, this is truely a great day. Whether its candies, ice cream or desserts, make sure to get your fill of Chocolate Mint.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Wear Something Gaudy Day

When : Always October 17th

Wear Something Gaudy Day is your chance to really stick out in a crowd.

The word "gaudy" refers to something bright, gay, cheap, showy, outlandish, or otherwise not in good taste.

Have a little fun on this day. For just one day, forego fashion and style. Look for something to wear that's really wild and wacky, and will stick out like a sore thumb wherever you go. If you don't have anything like this in your wardrobe, perhaps a friend does.

Note: If you're always garbed in gaudy attire, this is your day to look like everyone else!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origin of Wear Something Gaudy Day:
The roots of this day go back to the hit 1970's television comedy show "Three's Company". Larry Dallas (played by Richard Kline), one of the characters on the show, declared a Wear Something Gaudy Day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a POS Hack holiday. I stink.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
When : January 4th

Whether the roots of Trivia Day are deep....or whether this day was established by the Ecard dot coms is irrelevant. Trivia day is a fun day. It is an opportunity for us to share those many little trinkets of knowledge. It doesn't matter how big or how trivial. Dazzle your friends and family with generous portions of trivia today!
And in honor of Trivia day...

it is also Dave Foley's birthday!

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
Oct 31- Halloween, Nat'l Carve a Pumpkin Day, and Increase Your Psychic Powers Day... lame... I'm stickin with the fact that its Halloween

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Dress Up Your Pet Day

When : Always January 14th

Dress Up Your Pet Day gives you the opportunity to .... you guessed it......dress up your pet!
Some pets like to get dressed up. Others, want nothing to do with it. This day is an opportunity to really dress up your pet(s). Make something for them to wear. Or, go to a pet store and buy an outfit. It's winter, so something warm is best. Sorry, we don't have any ideas on how to dress up goldfish.

1 day short of another wacky holiday....Martin Loofer King Jr. day

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I already knew mine. My birf is the birf of the marines.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
october 3, the same day that the "battle of mogadishu" occurred in somolia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)

i dont know why but it bugs me that i while i was getting my cock sucked buy a crack whore, our boys in blue were getting shot up buy a bunch of fucking worthless savages

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Jan 8th; National Bubble Bath Day and Male Watchers Day .....:icon_eek:

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Feb 12: Lincoln's birthday. But nobody remembers it anymore, now that we consolidated Washington & Lincoln's birthdays into the more generic President's Day.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
When : Always November 10th
Forget-Me-Not Day is a day to remember family, friends, and loved ones.

People use this day to get in touch with family, friends and loved ones, especially those who we haven't seen in a while. You don't want them to forget you, do you!? This day is intended to remember the living. But, some people have used it to memorialize a loved one who is no longer with us.

Origin of Forget Me Not Day:

We did not find the originator of this special day. Nor, did we find nay factual information. We find it strange, that the creator of has been "forgotten".

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
my birf is on valentimes day. I have to get the wifey a present on my fucking birf. it's just not fair.