What was the Opie/ Johnny fairplay survivor secret?

bluemoon

expert on funny
May 16, 2007
LaGrangeville, ny
i cannot stand johnny. hes like one of those friend that always has "the sickest" drunk story and you just want to punch him in the face half way through the story. but i really would like to know...anyone????

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I have a friend who's a huge Survivor nut. Ill send him an email and see if he's heard anything.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
I don;t know, but I'd pay good money to never hear him mentioned on R&F or O&A again. I dont give a fuck if he likes the show(s) or not he's a douche.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Can't he just fade away along with Richard Hatch, Rupert, and all the other pseudo-celebs from these Reality shows??? That Rudy guy is from a town just a couple of hours away from where I live. . . he had his wrinkled ass on every piece of shit commercial and billboard around. Go back to obscurity with a little dignity. . . Geesh!:icon_roll

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Can't he just fade away along with Richard Hatch, Rupert, and all the other pseudo-celebs from these Reality shows??? That Rudy guy is from a town just a couple of hours away from where I live. . . he had his wrinkled ass on every piece of shit commercial and billboard around. Go back to obscurity with a little dignity. . . Geesh!:icon_roll

cant blame a guy for making a buck. tell me you wouldnt have done the same thing. easy payday

S

sycsix

Can't he just fade away along with Richard Hatch, Rupert, and all the other pseudo-celebs from these Reality shows???...
That or die...just die.