What Were the Douchiest Moments of 2013 on The Opie & Anthony Show?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
There was an a Louis CK reference to the plant in the first episode of that Apple+ Morning Show show. Steve Carrel is accused of some sort of #MichaelScottToo thing and at one point rants "I didn't rape anyone, I didn't jizz into a plant!"

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
There was an a Louis CK reference to the plant in the first episode of that Apple+ Morning Show show. Steve Carrel is accused of some sort of #MichaelScottToo thing and at one point rants "I didn't rape anyone, I didn't jizz into a plant!"
I didn't watch it. Did you? Or did you just read about it?

Now I kind of want to watch it and pretend that it is Michael Scott and his antics finally catch up to him. The entire scandal the show is built around is just him saying "That's what she said."

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I didn't watch it. Did you? Or did you just read about it?

Now I kind of want to watch it and pretend that it is Michael Scott and his antics finally catch up to him. The entire scandal the show is built around is just him saying "That's what she said."
I watched 80% of it but then passed out. Will finish it tonight.
I didn't mind it, it was fine, I was interested to see how they'll handle this stuff, but I can also understand if people are like 'what's the point?' My chick dug it, I think, so we'll probably give another episode a shot.

And last night, I was totally just imagining it was Michael Scott. #MeridethToo

He managed a few paragraphs clearly in favor of someone from the show over someone else, but impressively managed to not actually state who he's rooting for and who he hates aside from... Jimmy the Reptile? Is this a throwback to Louis CK's reptile people bit? Are we allowed to mention Louis CK without the asterisk for jizzing in a plant? #MysteryOozeToo
don't ask me, you didn't ask permission to be the sexually deprived amoeba you present as, so why start asking now? Go ask Jimmy to shit in your mouth, would probably be a breath freshener for you ;)

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
don't ask me, you didn't ask permission to be the sexually deprived amoeba you present as, so why start asking now? Go ask Jimmy to shit in your mouth, would probably be a breath freshener for you ;)
Should I slip in a puddle of AIDS too? You’re great, fella. Nice and edgy. You’ll fit right in here. It’ll make us remember how cool we all used to be in 2004. What’s your pest army #?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Should I slip in a puddle of AIDS too? You’re great, fella. Nice and edgy. You’ll fit right in here. It’ll make us remember how cool we all used to be in 2004. What’s your pest army #?
Doncha believe his backstory? He discovered O&A mere months ago!

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Doncha believe his backstory? He discovered O&A mere months ago!
Ah, so he was one of the eight google searches for “Opie and Anthony” in 2019. I don’t have the heart to tell him that FBA died years ago.