What would you do if....

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
you were about to hook up with some chick for the first time and she was sporting these sexy undies????

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
I'd remove those underpants and proceed to tarp my car before I got "down-to-business".:p

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
scream Hallelujah that im getting laid

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i could care less, id' hit it

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
I'd question my sexuality.

LBF

Banned
Jun 18, 2005
I'd probably ask your grandma what the fuck she was doing in the bar at 3:00 in the morning. :action-sm

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
wow I assumed you guys had standards; what was I thinking?

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Standards depend a lot more on the chick than her underpants, my friend.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
older broads were that shit. but their pussy still works.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
If my wife traded in her gstrings for those there could be issues.

Just sayin

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Standards depend a lot more on the chick than her underpants, my friend.

Well then if you're sold on her body and she ends up wearing these, don't you think that's reason to change your mind based on false advertising? I would imagine a lot of goodness falls into place when those bad boys come off.

Smokezilla

Jul 30, 2005
Well then if you're sold on her body and she ends up wearing these, don't you think that's reason to change your mind based on false advertising?
Nah. . . by that point you're probably so worked-up you'd stick your dick in a electric heater. You womenfolk are the only ones who can get that close to actual sex, get totally turned-off, put your clothes on, and leave.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Well then if you're sold on her body and she ends up wearing these, don't you think that's reason to change your mind based on false advertising? I would imagine a lot of goodness falls into place when those bad boys come off.
you obviously underestimate the power of pussy of any sort. if your close enough to see those bloomers your hittin' it no matter what

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
realy, if i think about it, the first couple of times i nailed any chick i dont think i even remember there underwear it was torn off or too the side or it was dark ect..... unless you like to do a pre pole ride pole dance with the lights on i could care less what the underwear looks like. now it was the early 90's since i scored a strange piece of ass but the bloomer panty's were not all that uncommon then, oh and hairy yick

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
it's not just the underwear, though. It's knowing whatever body you thought she had is going to be a lot mushier after peeling those spanx off

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
it's not just the underwear, though. It's knowing whatever body you thought she had is going to be a lot mushier after peeling those spanx off

We all can't be hardbodies. I would be a lot more confident dropping my trou and showing my gut and acorn dick.

Whadda ya got to loose at that point

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
well since ive been a mess with a little cock, and low self esteem my entire life, no matter what rolled out of those bloomers (except a cock) would overly upset me..... ok maby twatto would bug me for a minute or too
you realy underestimate the power of getting some new pussy, that and the thought that some one else is actually looking forward to touching my cock other than me

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
I'm not saying there's no reason for people to wear those things. But seeing one for the first time on a girl you are about to nail is a different story. It's a facade, if you will.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
I would promptly take them off and hide them on her, forcing her to borrow something sexier when she gets dressed... ugh... those are fucking terrible

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
well since ive been a mess with a little cock, and low self esteem my entire life, no matter what rolled out of those bloomers (except a cock) would overly upset me..... ok maby twatto would bug me for a minute or too
you realy underestimate the power of getting some new pussy, that and the thought that some one else is actually looking forward to touching my cock other than me

Haha ok perhaps I do. It's clearly situational.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I don’t know, I never seen anything like that before. It’s almost like bondage gear or something. The novelty might turn me on.

That or maybe I just unconsciously want to fuck my grandma.

Now that I think about it I guess it could go either way.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
May 12, 2007
I'd wonder why I had set the DeLorean to 1955 again.

I hate when that happens. :arrrh:

Smokezilla

Jul 30, 2005
I think I saw somebody wearing something like those panties while recovering from a spine/back injury. . .:icon_eek: