What would you do to a Contest Pig?

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
I love how the were able to line up a bunch of calls from the contest pigs today. The way they are so desperate to convince the boys that they actually listen to the show is asking for abuse.

Since this contest is going to be going on for a few more weeks lets see if we can come up with some ways to torture the pigs over the phone.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
"What would you do to a Contest Pig?"

Bang it?

Mikey3Stripes

Shooting Shit and Blowing Shit Up.
May 20, 2007
Long Island

How about making them strip down to their panites and get on a scale and then............wait a minute, already done that.

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
i'd shover her phone up her cunt while it's on so it hopefully causes ovarian cancer.

elitemrp

Jul 13, 2006
Warren, Rhode Island
i'm about to hear todays winner (in about 10 mins).. has any contest pigs won yet? if a contest pig wins that'll piss me off cause i'm a fan and i could use $1000.

stupid contest pigs hogging up the lines so i cant win!!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I'd like to put on spikey metal boots and swing from a rope right into their belly.

These greedy pigs make me sick and they should be made to suffer for our enjoyment.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
i'm about to hear todays winner (in about 10 mins).. has any contest pigs won yet? if a contest pig wins that'll piss me off cause i'm a fan and i could use $1000.

stupid contest pigs hogging up the lines so i cant win!!
Are you calling from the future, or the past?

Because the caller is picked between 7:00 to 7:30 AM EST.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
i love how despite calling when the sound wasn't even played, they roll out the laundry list of shit, thinking that'll sway the boys to throw out the rules of the game just for them if they sound pathetic enough, as if O&A can tell if they're being honest about being dirt-poor. "Oh man, I'm a poor trucker who has to support ten kids and I lost my old job, blah blah blah." what a bunch of desperate little cunts.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
i would just shoot them because there fat nothings who shouldnt be allowed to live.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
I'd give them 100 Grand.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Here's the thing....these prize pigs aren't going to hang up no matter what if they think they may have won. O&A should take these prize pig calls, hint that they may have won so they stay on the line through thick and thin, then start putting real fan's calls through to abuse these whores.

esswhy

Ever Broken a Puerto Ricans arm for sweat pants $?
Mar 26, 2007
The Pissball

Bang it?

I absolutely LOVE when they get a money grubbing fat housewife whore on the line. I'm not rich, but the way these fuckin cash hounds grovel and pretend to be fans....for a grand.....makes me wanna hurt them.

I'm a nice guy, and I don't hate very many people(huge lie) but I Fuckin HATE these prize pigs!!!!! It's Ironic because I love listening to them, and I love how Opie changes "Prize Pigs" to "Contest Pigs" I'm also surpised that Opie hasn't asked any of the Pigs if their Size Queens, seems to be his favorite question.

So, what would I do to a Prize Pig???? Probably give her a famous Mackenzie Pissball!

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
come up from behind her and break one of her ankles with my heel. then stand over her as she's writhing in pain and ask her about her favorite O&A bit... if she couldnt think of one id break the other ankle.

then id ask again about her favorite O&A bit, if she couldnt come up with one again id start on her kneecaps, etc etc etc

these housewife-soccer mom-fake listening TWATS infuriate me to no end. i wish there was some way to reach through my radio and tear their fucking throats out

(in case you cant tell, i could really use $1000 :))