What Would You Most Like To Be An Expert In?

What Would You Most Want To Be An Expert In?

• Art (like paintings and stuff)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Music

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Film

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Television

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Literature

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Which field would you most like to be an expert in? You won't lose your current knowledge in any of the other fields but you'd suddenly gain a full knowledge in the others. You'll also get the ability to be one of those asshole guys who can quote things from memory. But you won't suddenly become a great "writer" or excellent "athlete."

I am only including things like sports and art-related suff. Not anything like history or science.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Hi, I'm Turtle

I want to be an expert at fucking...I mean a grand master of deep dicking. A sexual savant. The Lord High Priest of Pussy. The Iron Chef of Ass Play. The Field Marshal of Fornication. The Kissinger Cunnalingus.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I'm already a minor expert in TV and movies, so I chose lit.

N

Nurse Trixie

I fuckin LOVE RED BULL! Im super amped now off 3 and I want to know... how much longer until I can start a thread??

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
"whaa"

probably music, I'm already pretty good with the sports thing. not really into art or literature

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I said literature because every fucking dummy thinks you're a genius if you can whip out a quick Hawthorn quote or something.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Retirement. That's where it's at. I wanna be a master of not working
and not collecting welfare either before you jackoffs make a comment.;)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea i have to go with literature, i am a bit of an idiot savant when it comes to facts history and science quite like our own professor amfronee

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Literature. I know movies pretty well and as much about tv and music as I care to, art doesn't do it for me (I like cartoonists and comic art as opposed to Picasso or Pollock), and fuck sports, there's enough dummies out there who harp on these juiceheads and their "achievements".

Reading is something I loved as a kid, abandoned as a teenager, and picked back up as an adult. I always took for granted what an incredible language English is, and I would love to be able to drop vocab like Dickens and own motherfuckers with words they don't even understand and couldn't spell with a gun to their head. So yeah, literature for me.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Especially if you can spell Hawthorne.
Like I said, not an expert. I barely even have a broad education on literature. To me it was just the entertainment media of the day, and I don't understand why it's considered so much more important than any other current form of story telling entertainment. I find literary snobs to be just as useless as someone who can recite every episode of The Brady Bunch, or someone who still knows how to place bombs on every secret entrance in the original Zelda.

But, for some reason people are still impressed with these douches.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I want photographic memory, where is that option?

Oh and if there could be a 'corn' category, that would also be swell.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I'm as much of an expert as I care to be in everything but Art and Literature, and Art is for faggots, so I'll go ahead and say Literature.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
I would like to master picking winning lotto numbers.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I want photographic memory, where is that option?

Oh and if there could be a 'corn' category, that would also be swell.
its a curse, you dont want one, ive spend years smoking dope to try and clear room in my noggin for important stuff, like my anaversery and my kids birf day.....:rolleyes:

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Already am with music and art (well, mostly. I don't wanna sound like an arrogant prick)

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Damn I'm the only one for Art. Always did great at the sports thing, but I cant draw worth a shit, hate that. Envy Painters

o&a addict84

Apr 5, 2007
Buffalo, New York
I picked television because depending on the episode I can already quote whole scenes from shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, and a number of others.

Didn't pick literature because since high school I haven't read anything more then biographies about or by people I'm interested in, comic books, and message boards

Even though I'm considered an artist, I didn't pick art because I'm only in to cartooning, comic art, logo art, and animation. I never got classical art and modern art annoys the piss out of. In school Art History was painful to sit through. Every time I would go to an Art museum it has pieces that a preschooler can do just as easily and that asshole probably made a fortune off it too. And lets face it I doubt I will ever be rich, snotty, or "cultured" enough to fit in with that crowd.