What would you say is your first big gay moment?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What would you say is your first big gay moment?

Jan 22, 2007
LI
yeah i heard him(BIG A) on o&a doing the news very funny.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
I'm still planning it. Where's Tonybagels?

RENFIELD

May 11, 2007
years ago.. i was bar hopping with co-workers... (go go bar hopping)..
after quite a few drinks, we ended up in an odd go go bar... no one seemed to be watching the girl dancers... 'cept us...

so realizing where we were.... i decided to leave...
and had the guy i was dancing with.. dance me to the door...
and left...

(it's a joke... damn.. i hate it when you have to explain !!!!)

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
just now reading a rehashed topic from over a few months ago:action-sm:action-sm:action-sm (Smiley means it is ok)

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I was a stupid teenager at a Ratt/Bon Jovi concert in the mid 80s once and I thought I'd grab the luscious ass on the hot chick standing in front of me. Well, it turned out to be some long-haired dude and man was he pissed. He turned around and yelled "who grabbed my ass?!" I pointed to the closest girl but she was like 15ft away. Narrowly avoided a fight but he did have an ass like a chick. just sayin.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I saw Harry Potter last night. Does that count?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
In 3rd grade, my friend and I showed each other our heinies. Not sure why - just for fun I guess.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
I went and got a Jamba Juice a couple weeks ago and while walking home this grandpa looking fellow pulls up next to me in a nice car, he was at least in his late 60's, totally normal looking. So he rolls down the window and says something but it was a busy street so I couldn't hear him.

Me being the nice guy just figured he needed directions, thats what the elderly usually seem to need. So I walk over and ask him if he's lost, and instead of getting a question on how to get somewhere he asked me if I wanted to get in and go get a hotel room.

I didn't even know what to say. I went to a pretty liberal college, I've had gay dudes my own age hit on me, but a guy older than my dad really freaked me out.

I guess from now on I'll drive to get my fruity beverages.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
I was a stupid teenager at a Ratt/Bon Jovi concert in the mid 80s once and I thought I'd grab the luscious ass on the hot chick standing in front of me. Well, it turned out to be some long-haired dude and man was he pissed. He turned around and yelled "who grabbed my ass?!" I pointed to the closest girl but she was like 15ft away. Narrowly avoided a fight but he did have an ass like a chick. just sayin.
Wow, a double big gay moment, the first being at a Bon Jovi concert..:action-sm

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
I'm still planning it. Where's Tonybagels?
Hmmmm.

My first Big Gay Moment cherry has already been broken. See it was a few years back. After listening to my (then) favorite radio show. It was an afternoon drive show, on a now defunct station called the Rock of New York, WNEW. Anyway, after the show, there was a new show called something and someone.com. I think it was RonandFlamer.com