What ya get?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I guess I will start it.

I got a pair of AirPods from my wife, at first I was skeptical but so far I really like them, even though I’m betting the dog eats them, I also got a new pull over shirt from my mother in law

5skin

A hangover.
And the dogs are having a blast with the paper and boxes.

I guess I will start it.

I got a pair of AirPods from my wife, at first I was skeptical but so far I really like them, even though I’m betting the dog eats them, I also got a new pull over shirt from my mother in law
Wonder if Ralph eats one will it work once he passes it...

Fred West

AntH’s fucking book and two fucking books about Scotland. Someone better throw some money my way soon.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Google home mini, some 4k action cam thing (not a gopro but a knockoff, for $50 I am not complaining), a mini-screwdriver kit for work, a five pack of cheapo earbud headphones (I destroy those things on an almost weekly basis, so expensive is NOT for me). Assorted stocking stuffer bullshit.

Yay me.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I got tickets to see Nothing More at the Fillmore and dinner and one night stay at the Hard Rock in AC.

THE FEZ MAN

AntH’s fucking book and two fucking books about Scotland. Someone better throw some money my way soon.
Look in the books
(Chris’s Rock) hide your money in books cuz no ****** gonna steal a book

THE FEZ MAN

Forgot to add 5 losing lottery scratch offs

THE FEZ MAN

Google home mini, some 4k action cam thing (not a gopro but a knockoff, for $50 I am not complaining), a mini-screwdriver kit for work, a five pack of cheapo earbud headphones (I destroy those things on an almost weekly basis, so expensive is NOT for me). Assorted stocking stuffer bullshit.

Yay me.
Now you need a helmet mount for the camera so you can record how bad the drivers are in the people’s republic of New Jersey

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
3 sensory deprivation tank visits
Beard trimmer
Google home and 2 mini’s
A statue proclaiming me as “World’s Greatest Dad”
7.2 oz bag of Sweet Heat Skittles.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Now you need a helmet mount for the camera so you can record how bad the drivers are in the people’s republic of New Jersey
The camera actually came with one. Bicycle mount as well, though it would probably rattle on a motorcycle, and ruin any video taken. Maybe I'll use it. Probably not. Either way, not likely I'll ever post anything here...

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
The camera actually came with one. Bicycle mount as well, though it would probably rattle on a motorcycle, and ruin any video taken. Maybe I'll use it. Probably not. Either way, not likely I'll ever post anything here...
Take us for a tour of your safe.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Wife is sleeping because she is working tonight. I am not expecting much. None of my other family is local, so I get and give gift cards usually.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Couple t-shirts, square roasting pan, wallet... Instead of too much formality, we got the kids and my parents over last Saturday for drinking, eating, gifts, and games. Sunday and Monday night the missus worked so it was cigars and beer and the TV (OK in my book). Tonight we're heading to the Alamo Drafthouse to watch Aquaman and have dinner and drinks.

Queen_Bona

Bunch of little things like socks, eyeshadow pallets, face masks, 2 leather bags, mustache, calendars and a chocolate.
Krauts wants me to choose my own present and he'll just pay for it, so I have to think of something.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I didn't actually physically receive it yet, because they're hand-built to order, but my main Christmas present is one of these.

Pickle

Rift was picky during the sensor setup but damn is it cool with 360 motion.