What ya get?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The camera actually came with one. Bicycle mount as well, though it would probably rattle on a motorcycle, and ruin any video taken. Maybe I'll use it. Probably not. Either way, not likely I'll ever post anything here...
It will rattle because you ride a washing machine

ysr50

Donator
Bunch of little things like socks, eyeshadow pallets, face masks, 2 leather bags, mustache, calendars and a chocolate.
Krauts wants me to choose my own present and he'll just pay for it, so I have to think of something.
Someone gave you a mustache? Please explain.

ysr50

Donator
The woman who gave them to me wears hers with pride.
I'm confused. Women here will do everything they can to make sure they don't have a mustache, it's a sign of masculinity, but Polish women that can't grow a mustache wear a fake one?

THE FEZ MAN

I'm confused. Women here will do everything they can to make sure they don't have a mustache, it's a sign of masculinity, but Polish women that can't grow a mustache wear a fake one?
They are jealous of the Italian girls

Queen_Bona

Yes. And knuckle hair.

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
I got a few gizmos and a ton of camping/fishing gear but the real treat was that my father-in-law got my 7 year old a Red Ryder bb gun. He also got a switch with a bunch of games but he's spent much more time with the gun then the games. My neighbors are almost all derpy progressives with kids his age and they are going to melt down over it. Absolutely can not wait.

THE FEZ MAN

I got a few gizmos and a ton of camping/fishing gear but the real treat was that my father-in-law got my 7 year old a Red Ryder bb gun. He also got a switch with a bunch of games but he's spent much more time with the gun then the games. My neighbors are almost all derpy progressives with kids his age and they are going to melt down over it. Absolutely can not wait.
I want to buy one to hang over my fireplace but there is no fucking way my wife would let me

MTJonny

Donator
I want to buy one to hang over my fireplace but there is no fucking way my wife would let me
I forgot how much fun they are to shoot, glad they seem to have the same quality as I remember as a kid. What would be your wife's issue with a bb gun tho?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
I forgot how much fun they are to shoot, glad they seem to have the same quality as I remember as a kid. What would be your wife's issue with a bb gun tho?
Probably all the dents in the walls and broken stuff..

MTJonny

Donator
Probably all the dents in the walls and broken stuff..
I realize Fez Man isn't exactly domesticated but I figure he's at least got "don't shoot guns inside the house" down.