What ya get?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You sir are absolutely mistaken
It's possible, I will neither confirm nor deny, that an AR might have discharged once upon a time in a house I was in. I may or may not have been the one holding said machine when the incident occurred.

One thing: If this alleged event occurred, nobody was injured.

Badfinger

I shot the sheriff
I got a smart watch so I can read little tiny emails on my wrist now. And I got a new cartridge for my turntable because I still spin the vinyl.

I saw my dad take the tip of his finger off with one of those, ruined an entire batch of coleslaw
Was watching one of the past seasons of Top Chef Master's where one of the chefs took off the tip of a finger. Was going to require surgery and a multi month recovery.

But, but a sharp knife is more safe than a dull... Yeah, OK.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Was watching one of the past seasons of Top Chef Master's where one of the chefs took off the tip of a finger. Was going to require surgery and a multi month recovery.

But, but a sharp knife is more safe than a dull... Yeah, OK.
Carelessly using a sharp knife is the issue not the knife, I shaved off one of my finger nails one day, I also slit my finger sharpening it

DiggerNick

Donator
I have one my wife got it for Christmas a few years ago and had no idea what it was I love it, i Laos love my lemon zester
Best thing for ginger, as well. You can never cut that shit fine enough with a knife.

Carelessly using a sharp knife is the issue not the knife, I shaved off one of my finger nails one day, I also slit my finger sharpening it
Did that a couple years ago slicing up some scallions. Took the corner of a nail off, just barely cut into flesh. The knife passed cleanly between the nail and nail bed.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It's possible, I will neither confirm nor deny, that an AR might have discharged once upon a time in a house I was in. I may or may not have been the one holding said machine when the incident occurred.

One thing: If this alleged event occurred, nobody was injured.
There is a weird ring that seems to linger for a long time when you discharge a rifle in the house

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
There is a weird ring that seems to linger for a long time when you discharge a rifle in the house
Without confirming nor denying, I can say that the ringing in ones ears from such a close quarters discharge takes a couple of days to fully dissipate.

;)

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
RDR2, a fat assed giftcard for my favorite PC store, shaving kit, and some kind of high end aftershave.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Too much to list. I’m truly loved.

Best gift was the iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB.

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait

And lights for my jeep, and my inlaws gave me an Iwatch. Pretty handy with my galaxy note 9