What's going on in Philly on Wednesday? No XM show?

PopeDX

Got this email from YSP today:

Congratulations! You and a guest have been chosen to join 94 WYSP in welcoming The Opie and Anthony Show to Philadelphia and be a part of the O&A Café!
2- You are invited to join us in the O&A Café from 6A-9A on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So is there no XM show Wens-DEE or are we being kicked out at 9 or are they just being silly geese?

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
There will be an XM show, but WYSP (CBS) won't promote it.

Plan on hanging out till at least 11am as usual.

I got the same email. I will be there. I wonder what the O&A cafe is?

L

lil'nordin

How many people do you think got that email? Think it's something special or is it going to be like everyone who submitted their name?

NuttyJim

will there still be cat noise wednesday? :icon_cry:

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's My Birthday!
Registration closed. Fuck YSP.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
wanna go anyways ruck? I'll try n use my presidential clout.

PopeDX

My buddy signed up and got the "we're so sorry" email.

I signed up over a week ago and he did over the weekend...I'm guessing it was actually open to the first X people.

They limit it for the meet and greet, in West Palm the boys had them let more people up than were on the list so if you got a day to kill you might luck out.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
It's My Birthday!
wanna go anyways ruck? I'll try n use my presidential clout.
I was thinking about it. I was just going to base in on whether or not I could sign up and then I was going to take off. I'm already taking off Thursday and Friday to go to Myrtle Beach to visit my Uncle with the big C.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
let me know, I'll head up. I'll keep wednesday open. A breakfast sandwich at Tony Lukes sounds good.

L

lil'nordin

My buddy signed up and got the "we're so sorry" email.

I signed up over a week ago and he did over the weekend...I'm guessing it was actually open to the first X people.
They claim that it was random. I was just wondering how many people got the "congrats" email instead of the "so sorry" email. And what does this mean anyway? Are we in a roped off section watching a TV screen or are we actually going to be in the building watching the show? WYSP always seems so cryptic with this stuff -- probably so they can shift things around at the last minute if they need to. All I know is that I'll be there! :icon_mrgr

They called me this morning to confirm and they said it would be about 20 people. I also asked what the cafe was and they said they were still figuring that out.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
So are they really planning on chasing away all the psychos that show up?