What's going on?

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Opie has been pretty adamant lately that he is not re-signing next year, now this from his twitter:
OpieRadio
Very excited! Taking my street videos to the next level! Got the call to be part of an exciting new video project! Details coming soon :)
4 hours ago
And Anthony announced on the show today that he is buying an apartment in the city! What the heck is going on. Why would you buy an expensive ass apartment in the city just to save a little time and gas commuting, unless there is something else going on. Hmmmm....

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Opie's video thing? Nothing.

Ant having a Manhattan haven? Nothing. Its probably a small, cheap joint so he doesnt have to spend money on hotel penthouses. Plus he has his NYC CCW so he is safe within the borough.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
I don't think it means much either. Ant hangs out in the city sometimes and does Red Eye. With his drinking I'm sure he'd like to not have to drive home after a night of partying. Probably just a crash pad.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
Opie hit 4k subscribers!! Hes going viral!

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Opie's video thing? Nothing.

Ant having a Manhattan haven? Nothing. Its probably a small, cheap joint so he doesnt have to spend money on hotel penthouses. Plus he has his NYC CCW so he is safe within the borough.
Anthony Cumia is a fancy man! I know nothing about New York, so I guess I can't imagine renting an apartment just so you don't have to drive home/take a cab.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The American Society of Internet Slang: Viral Division (ASISVD) summoned him to a meeting to discuss his misuse of the term. Opie, however, thinks he's going to be crowned King Viral of Viral Viral, Viral Lord of YouTube

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
If you read Ants tweets in reverse he is a hot shot radio dj who fucks up his career and ends up a metal worker in a terrible marriage.

(Its a silly internet meme, fuck off)

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
The American Society of Internet Slang: Viral Division (ASISVD) summoned him to a meeting to discuss his misuse of the term. Opie, however, thinks he's going to be crowned King Viral of Viral Viral, Viral Lord of YouTube
Haha, I like that. I believe he petitioned to have the definition of "viral" changed from:
A viral video is one that becomes popular through the process of Internet sharing, typically through video sharing websites, social media and email.
To: A video with legs.
It was denied.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
[video=youtube;4mulA4f_xzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mulA4f_xzE[/video]

More than 100,000 views!

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Everyone knows that they are aiming towards a "Wayne's World" type show from Anthony's basement.

My sources at the show confirmed this already. You rubes need to get your facts straight.

espo222

Jul 4, 2010
Opie tweeted something about a new project then he started following this twitter account--http://twitter.com/#!/MyBlockNYC. Seems like a bunch of hipsters who make viral videos. As for Ant, the apartment is probably for his chick so she doesn't have to travel back to long island all the time and he can crash there when he does Red Eye and stuff like that.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Ant is re-creating the Twit Cottage right in his basement. It's only a matter of time before he starts his own Conservative Video show. I don't think Opie will be anything but a guest.