What's the chance Casey Anthony actually ends up at the compound?

Will Casey Anthony End up at Ant's

• It's Definitely Going to Happen

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Never Will Happen

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Unfunny Third Option

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
I'm starting to believe what he is saying on twitter but even if he's fucking around, what chance do you think she'll end up there for some reason?

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
While I find Anthony's musings about her coming to the compound funny, I don't think Ant wants that crazy simian faced bitch anywhere near his property. He can bang a way more attractive crazy bitch then her, unless of course this is him wanting to drop a load onto the face of somebody that America collectively hates.

I voted NO, but was disappointed that there was no "pee in my butt" option.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
It's more likely that this thread gets locked before 7 posts.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
While I find Anthony's musings about her coming to the compound funny, I don't think Ant wants that crazy simian faced bitch anywhere near his property. He can bang a way more attractive crazy bitch then her, unless of course this is him wanting to drop a load onto the face of somebody that America collectively hates.

I voted NO, but was disappointed that there was no "pee in my butt" option.
Are you kidding me? OF COURSE he would want her there. It has nothing to do with wanting to fuck her (although he probably would if he could, if just for the story), it would be a huge publicity stunt for the show.....perhaps with horrific ramifications, but whatever.

I got nothing going on like Anthony (i.e. satellite radio gig AND internet radio show), but fuck, if I had a dopey little podcast, you can bet I'd invite that baby-murdering cunt over for a Sunday cookout if it would get me some attention and iTunes subscribers.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
It probably should, just because there are four other Casey Anthony threads.
I didn't think it really belonged in any of the other threads. Mods can do whatever they see fit.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
a serious answer.....

he'd have A) paparazzi hell and B) serious security issues if he ever publicized such a meeting happening at his home. If you don't think someone somewhere isn't going to try to attack this woman (who can't afford elite security) the first opportunity they get then you're crazy.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
If you don't think someone somewhere isn't going to try to attack this woman (who can't afford elite security) the first opportunity they get then you're crazy.
But why would someone, who was mad that Casey "may" have harmed Caylee, want to in turn harm Casey?
That's not what Jesus would do...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Are you kidding me? OF COURSE he would want her there. It has nothing to do with wanting to fuck her (although he probably would if he could, if just for the story), it would be a huge publicity stunt for the show.....perhaps with horrific ramifications, but whatever.
Hold on, hold on, hold on, we're talking about Viral Followers of Hot Cake Viral Twitterness! I'm all in!

Obviously Ant would have her over.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
I can see her going to the compound once or twice. But once she gets a TV deal from A&E for "Casey Minus One", she'll end up forgetting all about Anthony.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
You're all forgetting about the Princess Suite he has in the Compound. It sounds like a lovely destination for a girl to spend a little bit of time to get back on her feet. They're probably going to want her in the NY area for the duration of the media circus surrounding this anyway. And hopefully by the time she gets done with all that, she'll be able to begin putting her life back together. We don't have to like the fact that this is how the story ends (though some of us obviously do), but this is the way it went, and she deserves the chance to get back into society and live her life.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
You're all forgetting about the Princess Suite he has in the Compound. It sounds like a lovely destination for a girl to spend a little bit of time to get back on her feet.
Sounds like a plan. I'd like to see her take some time, get back in hot-bod shape, and get rid of that backne.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
You're all forgetting about the Princess Suite he has in the Compound. It sounds like a lovely destination for a girl to spend a little bit of time to get back on her feet. They're probably going to want her in the NY area for the duration of the media circus surrounding this anyway. And hopefully by the time she gets done with all that, she'll be able to begin putting her life back together. We don't have to like the fact that this is how the story ends (though some of us obviously do), but this is the way it went, and she deserves the chance to get back into society and live her life.
Because she was such a productive member of society before everything went down?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

LDO

Sep 14, 2008
I'd love to fuck her titties.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
Maybe he'll secretly tuck Casey away in his new apartment and they'll do crazy things together.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Why not? She was found not guilty.