What's the deal with Sheepy

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
Lakeland, Fl
Was listening to the show yesterday and he was doing the whole soft-spoken, wimpy, girl-guy thing. Now, I hate it when a girl "acts coy." I think it's a dishonest, desperate and pathetic way to try and get attention. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it even more coming from a man. So what's the deal? Why is he hanging around?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Sheepy is a longtime friend of the show..That's how he talks..He is a nice boy...I say leave him be...

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Was listening to the show yesterday and he was doing the whole soft-spoken, wimpy, girl-guy thing. Now, I hate it when a girl "acts coy." I think it's a dishonest, desperate and pathetic way to try and get attention. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it even more coming from a man. So what's the deal? Why is he hanging around?
Sheepy is a longtime friend of the show..That's how he talks..He is a nice boy...I say leave him be...

yeah if you are gonna hate anyone hate flea_man like everyone else on the board

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Flea just likes sexy sheep he can dress up and then ass fuck.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
If it's an act, it's one that Sheepy keeps up pretty well. He's been talking like that and acting like that for like well over 5 years at least on the show.

It's not an act, that's just the way Sheepy is. All the long time fans and friends of the show get some sort of payback, it's just the way Ron and Fez are. They're the fucking best.

I have always liked Sheepy. He is a little meek on air, but I've spoken to him before and he's a very cool guy. He's like any of us, get him talking about a topic he's interested in and he'll be like everyone else. I spoke to him at length about comics at the store he was working in at the time, it was a normal discussion with a person.

People just have to fucking hate on ANYTHING on the show sometimes. Everyone gets it for some amount of time. Sheepy is good sheep.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Yeah he just talks like that. In his appearances he kinda knows when to talk and when to keep quiet, I have no problem with the guy. Although that voice is creepy.

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
Nov 30, 2004
Lancaster Ohio
he looks like the guy from smashing pumpkins with his head shaved.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Are you kidding?

If you pull off that gimmick right, it works great. I bet Flea Man gets more trim than a Christmas Tree.

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
Lakeland, Fl
If it's an act, it's one that Sheepy keeps up pretty well. He's been talking like that and acting like that for like well over 5 years at least on the show.

It's not an act, that's just the way Sheepy is. All the long time fans and friends of the show get some sort of payback, it's just the way Ron and Fez are. They're the fucking best.

I have always liked Sheepy. He is a little meek on air, but I've spoken to him before and he's a very cool guy. He's like any of us, get him talking about a topic he's interested in and he'll be like everyone else. I spoke to him at length about comics at the store he was working in at the time, it was a normal discussion with a person.

People just have to fucking hate on ANYTHING on the show sometimes. Everyone gets it for some amount of time. Sheepy is good sheep.
I'm not looking for something to hate on. I love the show. I just have no tolerance for people who act like that and was wondering what the history there was. I guess, like Dave, it's another case of needing to know someone off air in order to appreciate them on air.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
His gimmick is to play the shy little boy so the alpha females will take him under their wings and protect him.

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
Sheepy is.... sheepish?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Sheepy's a good kid.

I didn't used to like him on the air but once you meet the guy you can't help but like him. And no, thats not an act.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
It sounds like he has zero testosterone. Is he a normal male of the species?

Obviously im biased, but i'll throw my two cents out there anyway. Sheeps is a really great guy. Ron loves him. Fez loves him. He is unique and unusual, to be sure, but that is exactly what makes him interesting to a lot of people. He's not like most people we already know.

And like Dave, I enjoyed hearing Sheepy on the air and was curious about him long before I met him, so i dont think you need to know either of them off air to appreciate them. its just a matter of taste i guess.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I <3 Sheepy

He drew me a picture and i keep it on my fridge.

Seriously... he is a great guy. And it's not an act.
He is just not a super tough guy, testosterone filled, obnoxious male like the rest of you idiots :action-sm

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
He is just not a super tough guy, testosterone filled, obnoxious male like the rest of you idiots :action-sm
Well, the testosterone does come in handy sometimes. ;)

Seriously though, just keep listening, you'll end up liking Sheepy too.

C

CletusBoyer

I named my dog after Sheepy.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I <3 Sheepy

He drew me a picture and i keep it on my fridge.

Seriously... he is a great guy. And it's not an act.
Yea, but you women all date those obnoxious males. That's the way the world is. Women like to say they'd be interested in "different" or the famous "funny" guys, but they aren't. They're interested in the same dumb guys they complain about.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Obviously im biased, but i'll throw my two cents out there anyway. Sheeps is a really great guy. Ron loves him. Fez loves him. He is unique and unusual, to be sure, but that is exactly what makes him interesting to a lot of people. He's not like most people we already know.

And like Dave, I enjoyed hearing Sheepy on the air and was curious about him long before I met him, so i dont think you need to know either of them off air to appreciate them. its just a matter of taste i guess.

Pay her no attention. She is one of the alpha females I was telling everybody about earlier. (insert wackbag wavy guy here)