What's the name of that muzak song when they turn off the mics?

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Ya know that cheesy muzak song they play when they turn off the mics to tell a joke for in-studio only, such as the Rutgers/Apollo joke? What's the name of that song? I need it desperately for an office prank.

GoCamels

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices...
Aug 19, 2005
Graveyard Of The Atlantic
Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good

(three years at an Easy Listening station in college, and four as PD of an Adult Standards will do that to you)

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
I believe it's called: "The way to San Jose". Channel five in New York used to play it with a test pattern screen when they were having "technical difficulties".

Edit: GoCamels is right. I was thinking about the WNEW turn off the mic tune. When they were discussing Ant's mother in law (box of wine rant).

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good

(three years at an Easy Listening station in college, and four as PD of an Adult Standards will do that to you)
Thank you so much, sir. My co-workers are going to love listening to this 8 hours a day.

EDIT: Bonus points (redeemable for rim jobs) if someone can provide a full-length MP3.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
definitely Mangione, but it should be noted that it was once a well-used comedy cliche for "The Girl from Ipanema" by Astrud Gilberto during elevator scenes.

Remember the Blues Brothers?