What's worse: Chocolate Rain or "Discount Harry"?

Which one breaks a captured Al Queda/ insurgent sooner?

• Chocolate Rain

Votes: 14 7.9%
  • "Tell them about the discount Harry"

Votes: 164 92.1%

• Total voters
Nov 5, 2002
Washington D.C.
Which one, played repeatedly, can soften a captured terrorist for interrogation purposes?

One at least has some cringe entertainment value while the other just makes you wanna cry or commit homicide.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Definitely Discount Harry, if only because of the repetitiveness of that stupid cunt's whining, whereas the boys have mined comedy gold out of that awful Chocolate Rain.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
FUCK MOTHERFUCKING HARRY IS HIS MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE AND LET HIM GET AIDS FROM A ******

And I hate the Canadian Comedy ones more, fuck I hate those commercials

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh that winey fucking cunt

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
that fucking commercial literally makes me change the station as QUICKLY as possible so as not to hear her whiney cunt voice... Chocolate Rain however, brings a smile to my face as a dance along...

if i ever have to by a retractable awning i will NOT buy it from Sunsetters just so that douchebag can possibly die of starvation and poverty... fuck that hole

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Harry. Even though I don't have XM, they used to play that commercial ALL THE TIME on FreeFM before it turned back to K-Rock. That must've been the most annoying radio commercial I ever heard. Thank God K-Rock doesn't play it.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
"Discount Harry" I hate that fucking bitch

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Its almost insulting to compare the DRIVEL disguised as marketing to the deep man that is Tay Zonday.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
the whore from the commercial is far worse. chocolate rain is art and a way of life for a new generation.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
FUCK MOTHERFUCKING HARRY IS HIS MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE AND LET HIM GET AIDS FROM A ******

And I hate the Canadian Comedy ones more, fuck I hate those commercials
Oh, don't pretend that all Canadians don't love their Smeart Cears, Nature's Ninja-lover.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
"tell me about the discunt harry" is the Fucking worse thing i want to cut her neck

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Ive seen Harry and the hole on the sunsetter commercial that runs on the weather channel during late nights.

There's absolutely no surprise as to what they look like.

23 Skidoo

She ENTICED me
Jun 7, 2006
West Haven, CT
Chocolate Raiiiiin.... I hope I never hear that commercial again. Chocolate Raiiiiin.... I wish that awning would fall on that cunt's head and cause lots of pain. Chocolate Raiiiiiin...

ChocolateRain

Jul 20, 2007
the chocolate rain bit is still going very strong, and i think it's established it's place in ona history for me to not have to change my name

therefore, im voting for the commercial

boba4

Old enough to be Stig's perverted uncle
Feb 19, 2007
Natick MA
How much the fuck much does it cost to get voice actors in to cut a new commercial? I might have liked Harry and the cunt if I'd heard it once, twice or three times but after hearing it on each and every break for the last what seems like the last several decades I have to change the channel as soon as it comes on and would rather die of heatstroke on the patio than buy that awning if it were made of gold and cost 20 cents per yard.

And could adamandeve.com please drown in a bucket of AIDS? "Order within the next fifteen minutes for a special bonus" is the worst hack radio and TV bit for something that is repeated at random several times a day, and including "a special bonus so hot we can't mention it on the radio" during the XM O&A show makes me want to punch that bitch in the cunt.

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
I would rather listen to Sandy Kane and Marion debate politics than hear that fucking retractable awning commercial again.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Not a great pol considering Chocolate Rain rules and "...Discount Harry" is fuckin' annoying.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
Definitely Discount Harry, if only because of the repetitiveness of that stupid cunt's whining, whereas the boys have mined comedy gold out of that awful Chocolate Rain.
I immediately change the station when that piece of shit ad comes on. It is the WORST kind of SHIT, LAME, CLUELESS attempt at comedic writing ever. Just fucking awful. I hate the fucks who wrote it and I hate the fucks who greenlighted it.
I would not shop at whatever place that ad is for if my mothers life depended on it :mad4: