When Daddy is a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something i always wondered about. Those lesbian couples who raise children on there own where one women is the mother and the other is the father. Imagine if there hot and kissed each other infront of you and took showers together.

What if your lesbian parents looked like Jenna Jameson and Nikki Tyler and wanted to have a threesome?

DIRTY_HARRY

I think I had lesbian parents
Cause my mom was my mother and my dad was a real Mother F er

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
<STRONG>What if your lesbian parents looked like Jenna Jameson and Nikki Tyler and wanted to have a threesome?</STRONG>

Well to a kid that would be nuts even if they were the mothers of the kid and shit.....But now if it was the kids friends then shit that is a diffenrt story...I think it is the thought to think that your mom is hot is kinda creepy...alot of my friends say that about my mom and it creeps me the fuck out...

What if you where attracted to your Mom Fofo would you kiss her. I would watch my Lesbian parents take a shower.

BabyBunni

I dunno IOHN...either u are getting more demented, or I am just getting real mature and uptight.

FOFOLINA

no i would not make out with my mom IOHN
I think that is just to sick

Originally posted by BabyBunni:
<STRONG>I dunno IOHN...either u are getting more demented, or I am just getting real mature and uptight.</STRONG>
BB i think your getting too mature for us what happened you seem to have morals now?

BabyBunni

It's school I tell ya...they brain wash me there...I need some serious help.

BB i think you should dropout already. Come on i mean its the summertime and hot as hell a classroom is no place for you. Now if i was in school and my Mom and Dad where both female lesbians i would'nt even go out of the house i would be watching them all day do things.

BabyBunni

well the classrooms aren't hot..and IOHN..thats just real sick and demented...honestly..sorry but I don't find a thrill in lesbian parents.

Ok what if they were not your parents and just neighbors and covered in whipped cream and asked you to find the cherry???

J

joey8ball

IOHN I would look for that cherry blindfolded using only my tounge.

Finally somebody who agrees with me i would do it also but i wouldnt want the blindfold i would do it with my eyes open.

You mean to tell me you never wanted to lick whipped cream off 2 hot lesbians breasts??? ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.