When Dentists Attack!!! [merged]

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
I was just checking out Digg for stories and shit and stumbled across this vid shot in scenic downtown White Plains, NY.

[media]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06d_1194672944&p=1[/media]

From what we see, the guy is wrong all over the video but the knee jerk reaction would be that he shouldn't have hit the woman. Well if women don't want to be hit by men, then they shouldn't hit men. I nearly applaud him for that part.

By the way, this scene was shot directly across the street from the Westchester County Office Building which has cops stationed at the door 24-7. Nice bit of self control there.

http://www.whiteplainsdental.com

Dr William Moody
52 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, New York 10601
Phone: (914) 428-7394
Fax: (914) 428-1252

SHOCK Video: Parking Rage Caught On Tape
Dentist Turns Violent Over Blocked Parking Space

Reporting
Tony Aiello

WHITE PLAINS (CBS) ― The CBS 2 HD Westchester crew was about to head out on a story Friday when the news found them. Just outside our bureau Dr. William Moody, a White Plains dentist, left his Mercedes to confront Luis Infante for blocking his access to a parking lot. Moody even forced his way into Infante's car as if to move it himself.

Not long after, fists -- and bodies -- started flying.

"He was saying bad words to me, then he spit in my face," Infante said "Twice."

Then Dr. Moody spotted CBS 2 HD photographer Chris Calarco. Reporter Tony Aiello warned Moody not to touch the camera, but to no avail.

Police were called to the scene after Moody smacked the camera twice. While they arrived, Moody confronted the driver's sister, pushing her to the ground.

Yolanda Infante is okay, but considering this incident came so soon after her father's death just Thursday night, she is shaken.

"I'm devastated," Yolanda Infante said. "Besides my father's death, this happened in this moment."

Renowned psychologist Dr. Joyce Brothers said this kind of anger may have been sparked by personal issues.

"Whatever is going on in his life, he's not succeeding in. This is his way of just getting the stress out of his system," Brothers said. "I wouldn't like to be a patient of his!"

Dr. Moody's dental practice is just down the hall from Yolanda Infante's office. She will be in court on Monday to seek an order of protection against him.

The dentist missed his Friday afternoon appointments. He was otherwise engaged with county police, who are preparing assault and harassment charges.

CBS 2 HD tried to get Dr. Moody's side of the story Friday night, but he never showed up at his Elmsford home.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
hmm...guess you could say that if he has to do any jail time, the dentist will be getting drilled in a different way than he's used to drilling :icon_roll

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
"Don't touch the camera. You're assaulting me."

Yeah, and are you allowed to randomly video tape someone without their consent?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
Here comes the search Nazis.

I don't carry a gun in my vehicles but the club under my seat would have knocked that dentists teeth out.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
What happened? Someone tell him his board reflections are stupid?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Orin Scrivello Lives

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Well, his name IS moody. What did you expect? Merged.

This was like 10 miles from me. I may have found my new dentist.

On a side note, the Sea World restaurant which can be seen on the corner has awesome fried fish platters and bbq chicken.

The Michaelian Office Building is the building to the left it's the Westchester County government office building or MOB for short. I've worked there often. There are indeed Police there all the time as well as other county government officials. It's also the home of the Emergency Operations Center for the County although I believe that's been moved to Hawthorne now. It's not the place you want to make trouble that's for sure.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
Had he hit my wife like that I'd have taken the small club from under my front seat and good Ol' Doc Moody would've been swallowin' some of his own schwoogie ivory's

L

Lisa in NY

I worked for Dr. Moody a long time ago. He was not a nice man and then and I can see some things never change. This is such typical behavior for him but I cam glad they caught him in the act!

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
Could you imagine him jumping in the car while your wife is in the passenger seat? He is lucky he didnt get shot. Ants wet dream right there. If he got a new couch due to a booger he would have to buy a new Shelby. Would Ant keep the car in his garage to do Pulp Fiction scenes in his garage?