When is Jason Ellis gone?

I concur. :trollol:

However, I do believe Jason has pictures of SIRI executives blowing trannys. How else could he keep a radio gig... "whaa"
that could be the only way. Jason ellis sucks dicks and we don't care

because I'm being politically correct...............

he's a fucking faggot

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Is he still on? He's one of the reasons I gave up on listening
to the Virus on weekends. I hear most of O&A during the week
so it's not worth listening to anymore.

AmberLee

High Five Champion
Agreed. He aggravates me. He's always yelling, talking over guests, and I don't think I've ever gotten a good laugh out of anything. Stupid red dragons.

Jason Ellis = Crazy Cabbie with an Aussie accent.

EXTREEEEEEEEME = desperate for attention.

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

He looks like he's enjoying that.

What a fucking homo

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
I home he stays forever. He's so entertaining and so extreeeeemmeeeee!!!!!!!! Fucking douche bag. He stinks and I don't like him.

topher520

learnings for queers
He is Unlistenable...If I come home and pop on the Virus and hear his voice I go right for other channels. I hate the fact people kiss his ass and say he's the future of radio...If thats the case I'm the future of Posting interesting threads.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Heard him on the show once. And only once. Since then, if he's on OnA I turn it off/ff till he's gone. I couldn't imagine listening to his 'show'. But Bill Burr shouldn't have a show. Patrice shouldn't have a show. Of course not.

I can't wait until OnA are done. What they go on to do will interest me more than the yolk they're forced to wear from their current employ.

Josh_R

But dude, they kick and punch and shock people...ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so EEEEEEXXXXXXXTTTRRRRREEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEEEE

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
But dude, they kick and punch and shock people...ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so EEEEEEXXXXXXXTTTRRRRREEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEEEE
Yeah... kinda like what O&A did at WNEW.
oh wait put girls in barrels and have a french guy pour shit on them.... its much different !

I havent been on the site much lately, this is a way late reply. He's doing great in the ratings, you motherfuckers are just getting old. What you liked at 20 now you think is hacky at 40. Good for Ellis, of all the people on XM/Sirius ... he tries the hardest.

So yeah. Keep eating.