When white people piss black people off.

NuttyJim

If that was my kid I would've promptly gone to the mongrels parents and beat them senseless for raising a bunch of animals.

Then again, my kid wouldn't be hanging around near them.

I see it with the savage kids in my neighborhood. They are like a pack of wild dogs.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
It's not racial. They were just bored.

The biggest shock is that the kid with the camera called for them to stop at the end.

Awwww :(
I has a sad.

Then again, I'm sure her parents are meth-heads or busy watching Nascar drinking a Busch or something. Busy...

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Where the fuck is the white girls parent or guardian?
exactly my question...that kid couldn't be no more than 3 or 4. what the fuck?!? I'm with Nutty, I'd have kicked the shit outta those kids and then let loose on some rounds of my XD-S.

Not only is the kid alone at that age but also in the fucking street.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Awwww :(
I has a sad.

Then again, I'm sure her parents are meth-heads or busy watching Nascar drinking a Busch or something. Busy...
Or some liberal douchebags who's white guilt wont allow them to admit their lily white child should stay away from the animals.

lajikal

Or some liberal douchebags who's white guilt wont allow them to admit their lily white child should stay away from the animals.
Don't give libs so much credit. They pretend to sympathize with blacks but in reality are more racist than the ab, noi, or bm.

They'd never let precious inter-mix with low-lifes.

Assholes & Elbows

The Rabbi gets the salary,The Mohel gets the tips
White girl is to young to be unattended, but on the other hand I don't care.

It looks more like a white-trash area.
Trash everywhere on the ground, apartments, etc.