Where are the birds?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I haven't seen any of our fine feathered friends in a fews days. Its creepy like some sort of set up for horror flick.

I've seen a few squirrels and chipmunks, but not one freaking BIRD.

Where did they go and/or what drove them away... "whaa"

I've seen some song birds... and the nesting green heron... but not the 30 or so turkeys in a few days... or the 5 deer either... hmmmm

I blame HAARP...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Supposedly, they're spraying in NYS against West Nile. Don't know when they started, but you never can tell with these fucks.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I'm on LI, east of NY Shitty. Clear blue sky and not one bird seen in a few days.

We're doomed.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Looks like they sprayed the South Shore on the 29th. I'm on the Norf Shore.

Prevailing winds from NYC are the more likely culprit.

Did it say what they sprayed? Prob Anvil... as that is what everyone seems to use...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Only on the South Shore on LI, yesterday they sprayed.

Just spoke to a friend on the South Shore and he saw just a few birds. Not the usual amount. He lives near a State Park.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Same place as the clowns.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Took a li'l field trip to gather some intel and saw a few birds. Mostly hawks (along the parkway), a dove or two, a few sparrows, and a sea gull.

Did not see any flocks. Did see a couple of planes in a criss cross pattern. Which followed up in a hazy overcast. Think I've been chem trailed.

Oh noes.

I haven't seen any of our fine feathered friends in a fews days. Its creepy like some sort of set up for horror flick.

I've seen a few squirrels and chipmunks, but not one freaking BIRD.

Where did they go and/or what drove them away... "whaa"
I see shit all the time I think is a horror movie setup. Whenever I'm outside and see a dead bird, I hold my breath until I get away from it.
Fuck the birds, we never did find out where the bees went!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Saw some bee's last week. This week, none.

Had a huge wolf spider on my rides passenger mirror. At least an inch in size.

maz

TRueWDTer
What about the Loons ?
Are there any Loons around ?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
There's a blue canary in the outlet by the light switch.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Have you checked Jay Bird Street? Apparently, there's a cult leader attracting all kinds of aves, especially young ones.