Where can I buy glass tops for furniture?

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
I got 2 nightstands that I want to get some glass tops for...and maybe glass for some other shit too...
Where can I get cut glass tops in northern Jersey?

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
bunny what size i got some glas tops here u can have night table size actually end tables

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
almost any glass shop can cut table glass, it might be pricey though

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Chuck Berry Store

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Lots of furniture stores have glass rounds that can be used for turning stuff into a table. Try Crate & Barrel or some other such place. What's that place called? Pier 1 Imports? Wifey and I got a big vase and a glass round to make a table there once.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
bunny what size i got some glas tops here u can have night table size actually end tables
15" X 26"

Lots of furniture stores have glass rounds that can be used for turning stuff into a table. Try Crate & Barrel or some other such place. What's that place called? Pier 1 Imports? Wifey and I got a big vase and a glass round to make a table there once.
I'm not looking to go too fancy on this job, the nightstands aren't high end.
Crate & Barrel can go suck my cock.

why not google or look in the yellow pages?
Because I didn't fucking feel like it. You're sitting in front of the computer, go do the work for me, I got supper to eat.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I still don't think you're going to be able to convince your significant other to go to the bathroom on them while you lie underneath.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
I still don't think you're going to be able to convince your significant other to go to the bathroom on them while you lie underneath.
I'd like to get at least one tinted, so I can pretend she's Puerto Rican.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I'm sure Home Depot probably sells them. I know my store doesn't. I work at the smallest Home Depot in the world. I've been working there since last April. My store doesn't sell/exchange propane for gas grills. You wouldn't be able to guess how many people I've turned away who wanted propane for their grill.

actually, dude, go to Lowe's to look for them first. Lowe's has better prices than Home Depot (I think). My store is selling empty spray bottles that you can probably get at any other store for like $1 for fuckin $3.95. Bullshit. Such bullshit.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
try some thrift shops. You might have to buy the end table with the glass & then toss the table, but it might a cheaper option.