Where did wackbag go?

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Where did the Wackbag.com link go from O and A .com ? If this has already been pointed out sorry.I was just wondering why my fancy fingers are going to do more typing.Oh and who cares about myspace anyway.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Where did the Wackbag.com link go from O and A .com ? If this has already been pointed out sorry.I was just wondering why my fancy fingers are going to do more typing.Oh and who cares about myspace anyway.
I'm guessing that it's so people don't accuse the show of giving us "special attention"

It's all good - I don't blame them at all. We've never asked for the exposure we have gotten - we have just done what we do, and they took notice and apparently liked it and us for it.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
Kinda sucks, but, I am sure the bbboys still love the Bag!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
I say we call out the troops and attack...........oh wait........

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'm guessing that it's so people don't accuse the show of giving us "special attention"

It's all good - I don't blame them at all. We've never asked for the exposure we have gotten - we have just done what we do, and they took notice and apparently liked it and us for it.
All true....doesn't mean it's not still bullshit.

We know it's not the boys though. I see the influence of suits and ties here.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
We're still listed in that box in the 'pest network' section

Are we talking about the few front page links? Those are more relevant for the front page, more so than a forum

n8crwlr

All true....doesn't mean it's not still bullshit.

We know it's not the boys though. I see the influence of suits and ties here.
And I wish they would hang themselves with those ties.