Where on o&a.com are the daily pics of Jill Nicolini?/Playboy Pictures

nimsu

The Duck Goes Quack
Nov 14, 2004
The guys have referenced over the past 2 days or so that they are going to be taking screen caps of Jill and post them on their website, but I can;'t find them. Is it just the mess of Foundry or have they decided against it?

(I'm a day behind on listening so if they mentioned it on today's show, feel free to ignore)

::mod edit::

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I tried to find them but they are on foundry.

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Just Google images of Jill for her old Playboy shoot...I think one of the college girl issues...had to forfeit running for Miss NY over it.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
just saw one on foundry that made be "grow" a little. A girl that spreads her ass is a good girl.

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
just saw one on foundry that made be "grow" a little. A girl that spreads her ass is a good girl.
She really does put the "C" in Chubbed...not to mention the "C" I'd love to put in her "C."

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
WACKBAG SEARCH BLOWS ASS!!

[nsfw]

Jill is now spreading her ass cheeks to show her asshole.
[/nsfw]

THAT'S THE ONE! Holy shit do I want to dig my tongue and other things into that!:arrrh:

Flowizm

something, something, something
Sep 3, 2006
I know not of this girl but the screen shot of her with the leopard print shirt doesn't impress me much, her face ain't looking that hot in that shot. Also, her ass is a little too small. But I'm just a hater.