Whhhhhhiiiizardry

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
All this talk of whhhhhhiiiiizardry makes me wonder if Lil Jimmy will be a whhhhhhhiizard for halloween like Anthony. Maybe he could be a Dark whhhhizard and perform black whhhhhizardry to Ant's good wizard.

I do love all the talk of whhhhhizzzardry even if it's done out of jealousy for JK Rowling success. :icon_razz

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
if you know what spell this warlock is casting just by looking at this picture you play warcraft too much.
If you actually took a screen capture of your own female Blood Elf Warlock named Missgradenko on the Durotan server and posted it on the net, you play too much Warcraft.

T

titties N beer

All this talk of whhhhhhiiiiizardry makes me wonder if Lil Jimmy will be a whhhhhhhiizard for halloween like Anthony. Maybe he could be a Dark whhhhizard and perform black whhhhhizardry to Ant's good wizard.
I'm sure he'll be the pathetic little nothing that he's always been.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This isn't a wizard since I think that wizards are all gay, but....

Maybe someone will get it....

LucaBrazzi77

A towel's not a hat! A towel's not a hat!
Nov 19, 2005
was NYC now ATL
look who's supporting Dumbledor...

in a courageous move, yet another fictional character has come out of the closet in support of his colleague Dumbledor....

when asked for comment, he simply said "cggggg-hhhhhhh...cgggg-hhhhh...Cockmeat! nothing but cockmeat!!!! Cggg-hhhh...."

-Associated Press (so it must be true!)

Ciarin

Loves her Mini Cooper
Oct 15, 2007
Lynn, MA
I play World of Warcraft too much, hehe!

btw I have a Troll Warrior on Darkspear, Guild: Tarren Mill Deathguard

HORDE 4 LIFE!

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
you know you get attention without begging for it so shamelessly, hon.
oof..and not even a wavy guy

i didn't post picture of meee in the costume! i simply posted a picture of the costume i bought to wear to the halloween party i'm going to. sheesh

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
oof..and not even a wavy guy

i didn't post picture of meee in the costume! i simply posted a picture of the costume i bought to wear to the halloween party i'm going to. sheesh
Well after your Halloween part you can post pics for all of us to see. :action-sm