Which carrier?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I ended up going Verizon. Was able to get a 15 dollar discount because my dad's a vet. It feels dirty, but that's a lot of money.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
If you are going to be traveling, it is either ATT or Verizon because all the ghetto phones even Tmobile don't do so well out of cities. If you travel in the sticks and want to use data, there is only Verizon. ATT may be faster and brag about their network but once you get out of bug cities, ATT sucks dead donkey cock. I have both and sometimes my iphone on ATT won't even update the weather app because of no data but if I turn on my Myfi from Verizon, the ATT phone gets data from it and it works. ATT for voice works fine for what I need it for and the call drop average is about the same my co workers Verizons phones.
If you plan on leaving the United States, T-Mobile is good...they are the major European carrier and they use Rogers in Canada. Plus what you'd pay to add on the international roaming to Verizon or AT&T you can get a T-Mobile contract and have some spare change.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
If you plan on leaving the United States, T-Mobile is good...they are the major European carrier and they use Rogers in Canada. Plus what you'd pay to add on the international roaming to Verizon or AT&T you can get a T-Mobile contract and have some spare change.
Since Tmobile is Dutch, my Dutch buddy uses them and never has a signal whenever he is out of his area, which is all the time. If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much. yeah, right.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Wow was I living in the dark ages.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Wow was I living in the dark ages.
S9 is a sweet phone. My brother has one. If I didn't get a monthly stipend from work for my phone, I probably would have gone with an S9. But fuck it, because it's not too much for the S10+ when I factor that in.

I think I might switch over to Comcast and roll my internet and phone into one bill... will have to see how much I will save... still have 8 or 9 months left paying this phone off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I think I might switch over to Comcast and roll my internet and phone into one bill... will have to see how much I will save... still have 8 or 9 months left paying this phone off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

When I was preparing to switch carriers last year, I checked into Comcast and they only allowed iphones at the time, so that was a deal killer for me

That appears to still be the case, at least in terms of BYOD.

https://bestmvno.com/mvnos/xfinity-mobile/
Well I'm due for a new phone... and looks like fuck At&t... I'm like $110 a month with insurance etc...

I can get a Samsung 10+ $54 bucks a month plus $12 per gig... which this month just used over a gig... now just have to wait until the contract runs out on my phone.