Which Parent Fucked You Up The Most?

Which Parent Ruined You?

• Mother

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Father

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • They both fucked me up hardcore

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • What are you talking about? My parents were cool.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I'm an orphan so shove your poll up your ass.

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Which parent is responsible for most of your problems? (I voted for both. It was really too hard for me to decide. And I don't even know if they worked in concert with one another or if they worked independently to the same ends.)

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mommy Dearest. One day I will have to write an encyclopedia series encompassing all the ways, that loopy cunt.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I'm one of those highly disturbing "normal" people

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
I'm one of those highly disturbing "normal" people

Must be nice.

Right after I voted and posted, my mother calls me up raving like a lunatic about something I can do nothing about. I'm expecting the raving phone call from my equally insane sister, who is still stuck with mother nutter. It never ends.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
It's a tie.

My dad went all Ty Cobb on me with a 2x4 a couple times, and my mom was Livia Soprano.

Oh, poor me.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I can only imagine what it would be like to perform normally sexually.

[quote\Right after I voted and posted, my mother calls me up raving like a lunatic about something I can do nothing about.
The mother phonecalls are always fun. Is she going to love me? Is she going to love me with conditions? Is she going to hate me? Is she going to be "normal?" Is it going to be one of those passive aggressive calls? It's a crapshoot everytime.

My dad went all Ty Cobb on me with a 2x4 a couple times
Never had the physical abuse, it was all psychological. Though I do appreciate my father so much more than my mother. I don't respect him for what he's done but because of how calculated I like to believe it was. I admire his systematic breakdown of myself. I don't really care much for my mother however.

My favorite tactic they both used was getting pretty much everything wrong. With life, with how life works, with how the world is, with how the job world works. They didn't get a single thing right.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
I get my nerves, temper, and irrationality from my mother.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
mother.mother. mother! the blood mother!

and she's still fucking with me, i dread her phone calls, all three, every fucking time i talk to her it takes 3 phone calls to straighten it all out

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Have to say my Father but not by choice. He died Dec 2nd after I bought his Christmas present for that year. Also I was 16 ready to graduate High School. I still remember when I started my senior year HE was so happy that this year he was going to be in the stands watching me. Instead of directing traffic as he was a Aux. Cop. And worked every graduation ceremony and saw all my and his friends kids graduate. This was the year he was there as a proud father. But never made it. It was to say the least a very stressful last semester.
Now 27 years later my son is graduating from the same High School. I named him after my father. So hopefully in 20 days I will see him graduate pending any major shit. I should make it. Even though it is just a day it is a milestone which I have'd worried about all year. It will feel good jumping that hurdle. Also brings me into uncharted waters of raising a child.
Until now I followed by my fathers example. How do I deal with a 18 yr old in college, How do I make the transition from Iron fisted dad, to let him make the choices and be more a friend now.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Have to say my Father but not by choice. He died Dec 2nd after I bought his Christmas present for that year. Also I was 16 ready to graduate High School. I still remember when I started my senior year HE was so happy that this year he was going to be in the stands watching me. Instead of directing traffic as he was a Aux. Cop. And worked every graduation ceremony and saw all my and his friends kids graduate. This was the year he was there as a proud father. But never made it. It was to say the least a very stressful last semester.
Now 27 years later my son is graduating from the same High School. I named him after my father. So hopefully in 20 days I will see him graduate pending any major shit. I should make it. Even though it is just a day it is a milestone which I have'd worried about all year. It will feel good jumping that hurdle. Also brings me into uncharted waters of raising a child.
Until now I followed by my fathers example. How do I deal with a 18 yr old in college, How do I make the transition from Iron fisted dad, to let him make the choices and be more a friend now.
good luck bro. :action-sm

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Gotta go with mom, she passed out while giving me and my girlfriend a congrautlatory High School Graduation hug, but not after telling my girlfriend how bad she hoped that my girlfriend would basically "make me a man" after the prom that night.

Dikbag

My mom was a pshycopath, constatly yelling and vacuming. If I was struggling in school her reaction was always to yell at me what a piece of shit I am. She punched me in the face when I was sleeping once. Thing is that I wasn't a bad kid. Good thing my dad was so cool, it kept me sane enough to become a productive member of society.

I totally blame my mom for my spending money problem. I can root that back to when I was a kid. All my friends had all the cool toys and games growing up, then as we got older mopeds, dirtbikes, then cars, i never had a fuckin thing. Now I make 50K a year and have an empty bank account b/c i can't stop buying everything I want. TVs, computers, Car audio shit, Video Games, Cars, Motorcycles. I had 3 cars and 2 motorcycles at one point. I'm 23 and moving out of the parents house is nowhere in sight if i keep this up.

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
My parents were pretty great. Mom used to get a little hormonal at times, but they were good for me.

Not interesting, I know.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
I think when my dad taught me how to play weiner in butt when I was about 3 or 4 was the start of completely fucking me up.