Which Podcasts Do You Listen To/Watch?

Always looking for new ones.

Off the top of my head, I usually check out what is new on the Dennis Miller Show, Popular Mechanics, and The Discovery Files.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
dennis miller has a podcast? cool.
mark levin(dont use itunes it censores his show.use his site).
laura ingraham(not free).

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Dennis Miller is a cunt.

MILLER: I honestly have to say, Bill, I have never heard the Opie guy and Anthony show. But I will say this. If you want to interview a midget crackhead, fine. I'll check it out if I want to. But don't beat me over the head with it after you get caught out by sponsors and say that it was a Thomas Payne or a First Amendment issue. It's an interview with a midget crackhead.

O'REILLY: Right. Yes. Let's bring in Charles Manson, and we'll discuss with him. And then when he kills the cameraperson over there you go, "Hey, we didn't know he was going to do that." You're absolutely right. It's such a charade.

MILLER: You do what you want. If I want to listen to it, I'll listen to it, but don't beat me over the head with the First Amendment. It's a midget crackhead interview.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
patrice has one coming up soon, i forget what the link is though

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Leo Laporte- The Tech Guy. (from the old Tech TV show "screensavers"
Security Now (Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte) Thanks for pointing me to it sniper
Slashdot Review. again tahnks to sniper
This Week in Tech.

Yes I am a geek

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Leo Laporte- The Tech Guy. (from the old Tech TV show "screensavers"
Security Now (Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte) Thanks for pointing me to it sniper
Slashdot Review. again tahnks to sniper
This Week in Tech.

Yes I am a geek
I listen to these as well. TWiT can get less geeky at times depending on the panel and the news for the week.

I listen to Diggnation as well - more in line with TWiT

I miss TechTV - Fuck :piss2G4 :piss

Fr. Dougal

I watch Diggnation with Alex and Kevin.

But I keep forgetting about it. I wish there was a way for it to download automatically and go to my TiVo.

I love the idea of being able to watch downloaded stuff, but I have yet to get over that hump of remembering that it's there my computer. I'm so used to the TV.