Which version of PT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete from CT

Last of a dying breed
Mar 14, 2005
Connecticut, stupid.
Hey all - I'm a bit new to the PT game. Previously I only had the 'free' version with the 10-second video preview and the chat.

Now I have a new lappie and I'm thinking of upgrading - can I ask what most of the O&A fans have as far as their level of service?

X-treme or just 'Plus'...? Would 'Plus' be good enough during show time or no...?

Any feedback would be appreciated... :huh:

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
Your better off just getting the extreme. you could probobly get away with the lesser package but the green name has better camera quality. if you hang out in the fan room and stuff like that i would deffinetely go for the extreme.

Pete from CT

Last of a dying breed
Mar 14, 2005
Connecticut, stupid.
Your better off just getting the extreme. you could probobly get away with the lesser package but the green name has better camera quality. if you hang out in the fan room and stuff like that i would deffinetely go for the extreme.
That's what I suspected, but no one was answering me in the fan chat. :D

Thanks!

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
the what room? the what what?

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Ha...Extreme...Nice marketing..."EXTREME PALTALK" is still fucking awful...in terms of video quality...where are the goddamn fiber optic cables we were promised...until we get more pipe even the 'extreme' quality sucks donkey dick

Status
Not open for further replies.