Whipped Cream Bikini Contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is gonna fucking rock i think that is gonna blow the best boobs and best ass contests away!!!

FOFOLINA

I think it will also I have to agree on that...
and no I will not Join this thing that is quite alright... I know that even you guys are not thinkinh about it but I know someone will make a comment ;) :D :p :) :cool:

Oh my God i just had a horrible thought. I got a feeling that Stalker Patty may enter the contest. She has been Horny lately and acting very frisky. Oh shit someone shoot her before the contest starts.

FOFOLINA

Oh no Imagine that please I can deal will patty

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

FOFOLINA

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
PLEASE NO !! GOD NO!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

metallica22

turn it off, and what is the problem with supporting the show fofo. I don't see anything wrong with that.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by metallica22:
turn it off, and what is the problem with supporting the show fofo. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Pssst... Hey Winner M22.....
Let me tell ya something there is something wrong with that why would I show myself off like that now... I mean It is all good that I have lost weight and shit But I think it is better to just walk around and have guys look at me other than goin naked in front of guys and having whip cream on me.... so it is not my thing maybe you should Join you seem to be into that shit ;) :D ;) :D

metallica22

what i did, I didn't do anything. And i think you know what i'm into ;) ;)

FOFOLINA

what i did, I didn't do anything. And i think you know what i'm into ;) ;)
Hee hee I am not even touching that one there Buddy... I will just keep that to myself and not say a word about it... like I said maybe you should join it should be fun for ya.... Just say that you like to play volleyball and you love whip cream and you will be in.... maybe even have Rick and Gay Marco do it for ya...
:D :D ;)

I think she is trying to say hold off on going down to the WNEW Studios in your dress cause your not gonna be able to fool O&A.

FOFOLINA

ok, What are you trying to say here??
Nothing I am just being Cute silly that I am and playing around so chill there Little one on PMS
:D :D :rolleyes: :D :) :p

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

BabyBunni

can n e one say you guys are all crack addicts.....they should do it on a warm day....because everyone knows that whipped cream melts lmao.....or turn up the heat in the studio ;)

FOFOLINA

Wow you learn something new
Look at that M22 now you know what to do when you go with Rick and Gay marco :D :D

FoFo You would win that contest but You wouldnt enter.. You have more class then that. and yes whipped cream does melt or it gets eaten lolol

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
I think she is trying to say hold off on going down to the WNEW Studios in your dress cause your not gonna be able to fool O&A.
I think he can fool them he has pretty eyes that always works Hee hee
:D :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.