White bitch opens yap on MLK jr Blvd, hijinx ensue

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
DENVER, Clorado (KUSA) - Police are investigating a vicious beating at a McDonald's drive-thru in Denver.

Shannon, who asked us not to use her last name, was the victim of an attack on May 9 just before noon.

She called our sister station KUSA 9News, and asked for help finding her attackers.

"I don't feel safe anymore," Shannon said.

The attack happened in the middle of the busy lunch hour at the McDonald's on 3300 Colorado Boulevard near Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

Radio reference recorded dispatchers describing the attack, as multiple 911 calls came in.

"Two black females are inside. They're fighting inside the car still in the drive-thru," one dispatcher can be heard saying.

Shannon has been coming to the same drive-thru almost every day for five years without a problem... until this incident.

"I witnessed this young lady throwing trash out of her car and all I said was that it wasn't cool," Shannon said.

A few choice words later, Shannon thought the argument was over.

"All of a sudden I was being attacked," Shannon said.

Two women jumped out of the car in front of her.

"She was right in my window just punching me in my face, pulling my hair," Shannon said. "She started biting on my hands so severely. I thought she was gonna bite 'em off, actually."

Then a man jumped out of the car and threw a soda through her window.

"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.

The attack happened in plain view of a rooftop security camera, but Denver Police told Shannon the actual beating wasn't caught on tape.

Investigators won't release the security video, calling this an "open investigation."

McDonald's management has no comment, but say it is cooperating with police.

"If they can do that, they can snap and do something else. Something worse," Shannon said.

Shannon hopes police find whoever beat her up before they do it again.

"I don't want anybody else to get hurt like I got hurt," Shannon said.

The description of the suspects - two black women and one black man - is vague. The best clue police have to go on right now is they were driving a light-blue Cadillac with temporary tags.
Woman attacked while ordering lunch at McDonald's drive-thru

... at the McDonald's on 3300 Colorado Boulevard near Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Uh-oh

"I witnessed this young lady throwing trash out of her car and all I said was that it wasn't cool,"
Good idea, show those litterers. What could go wrong?

"She started biting on my hands so severely. I thought she was gonna bite 'em off, actually."
I recall a similar story a few years back that didn't end well.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I wonder if that was in the 5 points section of Denver, yo.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Who knew there were enough black people in Denver to warrant a MLK BLVD? Where I lived in Montana, It was considered a city..barely. we had 1 black person..he was homeless and nuts.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.
I didn't know that McDonald's had grape soda.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Shannon has been coming to the same drive-thru almost every day for five years without a problem... until this incident.

How fat is this woman? I also like the grape soda reference

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Who knew there were enough black people in Denver to warrant a MLK BLVD? Where I lived in Montana, It was considered a city..barely. we had 1 black person..he was homeless and nuts.
But Colfax Ave. is where the actionsat. Liquor stores, hookers, cheap strip club, bball court, city bus stops, tattoo parlor, smoke shops, record store, blockbuster, concert venues, drug dealers, grass accessories, kfc, shitty bars, shitty mexican food. Paradise. Oh, and multiple cop cars beside the road with their lights on every other block.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
that's the last time she orders a McChimpOut to go

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Grape soda lol

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Some animal dumped an entire car load of garbage right in the middle of the Rite Aid parking lot down the street from me. I sold my car and my camera gear so I could afford to move to a neighborhood where that kind of shit doesn't happen, and the apes come in from the other side of the tracks and dump their trash here. Fuck em.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
The article says a "few choice words" were uttered - maybe Ms Mouthy derisively characterized the littered trash as "your grape soda" and the dusky gentleman responded "Here's yo grape soda!" even though it was a Dr Pepper or maybe a shamrock shake.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
One scene stands out in A Bronx Tale. C is walking the colored girl home and they get to the RR crossing. The white side is clean and the black side trashed filled.

Very much like the real thing.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
One scene stands out in A Bronx Tale. C is walking the colored girl home and they get to the RR crossing. The white side is clean and the black side trashed filled.

Very much like the real thing.
Yeah but white people tend to be the large item hoarder types with shit load of junk cars and whatnot, where the black side has disposable items such as spent condoms and brown bags with empty Colt 45s.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
But Colfax Ave. is where the actionsat. Liquor stores, hookers, cheap strip club, bball court, city bus stops, tattoo parlor, smoke shops, record store, blockbuster, concert venues, drug dealers, grass accessories, kfc, shitty bars, shitty mexican food. Paradise. Oh, and multiple cop cars beside the road with their lights on every other block.
Yeah, I google mapped it...It's bigger than I thought.