"Whites Only" Cartoon/Comic

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
This was just a couple panels down from the Family Circus in my newspaper today...

It's nice to know that at least you can still fly under the radar in newspapers.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Non Sequitur is a political satire strip ... chances are those that read it will understand the statement he's trying Miller's trying to make.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
Non Sequitur is a political satire strip ... chances are those that read it will understand the statement he's trying Miller's trying to make.
do you get it? the joke made me giggle but I dont see any political/social commentary "whaa"

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
do you get it? the joke made me giggle but I dont see any political/social commentary "whaa"
Yeah, it made me laugh too. And no, Af, I don't quite get it myself. The website says Non Sequitur "tackles current cultural issues such as politics, celebrities, male-female relations, materialistic desires and society’s obsession with weight. Non Sequitur will have you laughing at the controversy of everyday life."

The only thing I can think of is that it's some kind of commentary about racism - and the role that the Klan has played in it throughout the years.

It's a stretch, but that's what I keep coming back to. :huh:

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
Maybe its a jab at the idea that just because something is white, it is automatically racist.

Like a Klan cow only producing white milk.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Oh that Kudzu and his antics. Will he ever stop?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Yeah, it made me laugh too. And no, Af, I don't quite get it myself. The website says Non Sequitur "tackles current cultural issues such as politics, celebrities, male-female relations, materialistic desires and society’s obsession with weight. Non Sequitur will have you laughing at the controversy of everyday life."

The only thing I can think of is that it's some kind of commentary about racism - and the role that the Klan has played in it throughout the years.

It's a stretch, but that's what I keep coming back to. :huh:
See, I thought it was commentary about the bombastic talk of the black community and the media about speech that is presumably free.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
See, I thought it was commentary about the bombastic talk of the black community and the media about speech that is presumably free.
It might very well be, Hudson. But I think Butter Nuggets might've been closer to the meaning than either of us:

Butter Nuggets said:
Maybe its a jab at the idea that just because something is white, it is automatically racist.

Like a Klan cow only producing white milk.