Whites To Be Minority In US By 2050

Stalker2

Whites to be minority in US by 2050: study
Mon Feb 11, 11:50 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Immigration will drive the population of the United States sharply upward between now and 2050, and will push whites into a minority, projections by the Pew Research Center showed Monday.

"If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005," an increase of nearly 50 percent, the study by the Washington-based think-tank said.
More than 80 percent of the increase will be due to immigrants arriving in the country and their US-born children, who will make up nearly one in five Americans by 2050 compared with one in eight in 2005, it said.
Whites, who currently make up around two-thirds of the US population, will become a minority (47 percent) by 2050, the report said.
The Hispanic population, currently the largest minority group, will triple in size and double in percentage terms from 14 percent in 2005 to 29 percent in 2050, the report said.
The Asian population will roughly double in percentage terms, from five percent to nine percent, while the black population will remain static at around 13 percent.
The projections are based on trends over the past 50 years, during which legal and illegal immigration have played an increasing role in US population growth, the report said.
From 1960 to 2005, new immigrants and their US-born descendants accounted for 51 percent of population increase, and for 58 percent from 1980 to 2005, the report said.
But, the report warned, "possible future changes in immigration policy" could impact the projections.
Illegal immigration has become a top issue in the race for the US presidency, especially among Republican candidates, most of whom favor of a crackdown

LINK: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080211/ts_alt_afp/uspopulationimmigrationethnic

And by 2050 they mean 8:50pm tonight in military time.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
This is nothing new. Demographic studies have illustrated for years now that by the half-century mark, America will be predominantly Hispanic.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
and i mostly fuck mexican gals.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
All because lazy motherfuckers in this country can't mow their own lawn. Thanks a lot, douchebags.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
If whites still have the highest percentage, how are they a minority? I thought minorites were any groups other than the largest one. So even though whites would be under 50%, there would still be more of them than anyone else....

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
I'll be 75. I look on this as a good thing. I have to have something racist to complain about.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
eh, ill be dead i dont care

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
If whites still have the highest percentage, how are they a minority? I thought minorites were any groups other than the largest one. So even though whites would be under 50%, there would still be more of them than anyone else....
Minority in the sense that if you add up all of the non-white races, it would equal more than the number of whites living in the country.

Thus, while whites may be the highest ethnic / racial group in terms of demographic numbers (I kind of doubt that they will - I think the Hispanic population will have overtaken that by then) at that time, there'll ultimately be more non-whites living in America than Whites.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Minority in the sense that if you add up all of the non-white races, it would equal more than the number of whites living in the country.

Thus, while whites may be the highest ethnic / racial group in terms of demographic numbers (I kind of doubt that they will - I think the Hispanic population will have overtaken that by then) at that time, there'll ultimately be more non-whites living in America than Whites.
Have you ever thought about this: Why all of a sudden is this immigration thing so huge now. Mexico has been fucked up for a long time, but for some reason (I would say within the last 15-20 years?) they are coming here in droves..

Have you ever thought about this: Why all of a sudden is this immigration thing so huge now. Mexico has been fucked up for a long time, but for some reason (I would say within the last 15-20 years?) they are coming here in droves..
Because the political climate finally got to the point where they could use terrorism to have the argument, since now fear of the world is more important to people than calling someone a racist.

I will either be 72 or decomposing.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
meh ... welcome to my world already. We're being overrun by illegals. They all know where the church is and come there seeking hand outs. Drives me crazy when they come into the office and say 'you speaka spanish?'. Only words of English they know. I speak enough spanish to hold my own in a conversation but fuck that shit - on principal alone, I say 'no, I speak english'.

Here's what my part of town looks like. It's the part of Westbury nobody likes to speak about or when they do it's with the same disdain as one would give Harlem, the Bronx or Hempstead.

13,298 people live in New Cassel, NY (New York)

41.11% of residents in New Cassel, NY are Latino

8.98% of residents in New Cassel, NY are Caucasian

47.32% of residents in New Cassel, NY are of African descent

1.41% of residents in New Cassel, NY are of Asian descent

edit: in 2050 I'll be 88, my grandparents all lived until their 90th years. Since I'll have dealt with it already, another 2 years won't bother me too much

Stalker2

meh ... welcome to my world already. We're being overrun by illegals. They all know where the church is and come there seeking hand outs. Drives me crazy when they come into the office and say 'you speaka spanish?'. Only words of English they know. I speak enough spanish to hold my own in a conversation but fuck that shit - on principal alone, I say 'no, I speak english'.

Here's what my part of town looks like. It's the part of Westbury nobody likes to speak about or when they do it's with the same disdain as one would give Harlem, the Bronx or Hempstead.

edit: in 2050 I'll be 88, my grandparents all lived until their 90th years. Since I'll have dealt with it already, another 2 years won't bother me too much
Holy shit that area is scary Ma[O.C.O.W.],if you remember last year in the winter that picket line with the Rats I was there for about 2 weeks+.
One of the worst areas on LI from what I saw during that picket line.

Here`s the Racial Profile for my town:

Races in Sound Beach:

White Non-Hispanic (93.6%)
Hispanic (3.5%)
Two or more races (1.1%)
Other race (0.7%)
Black (0.6%)

mendozathejew

whitey really is finished. but we knew this. but I dont think blacks are aware they are done for as well.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
whitey really is finished. but we knew this. but I dont think blacks are aware they are done for as well.
I'm aware of it. All you have to do is look at Los Angeles and see how the black population has dropped in the past 10 years.

mendozathejew

I'm aware of it. All you have to do is look at Los Angeles and see how the black population has dropped in the past 10 years.
and I think the hispanic vote going against Obama has been a bit of a wake up call for everyone. their political influence at this level is really just beginning

Stalker2

Maybe we should just attack Canada and claim it as the new U.S.By 2050 global warming will prevail and mexicans here can enjoy their new country
same as their old country.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

You live in Ny, just think how us in mexifornia feel.
By then I will be around 90 and will have to start doing crack and driving a lowrider and complain that a whitie gets no respect

Damn it, we need another Irish famine or something so europeans will come over here and repopulate.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
and I think the hispanic vote going against Obama has been a bit of a wake up call for everyone. their political influence at this level is really just beginning
The fucked up thing is back in the day, blacks and Puerto Ricans used to get along. It really is the influx of Mexicans, that has caused the rift between blacks and Hispanics. Gangbangers in California take pride in killing blacks, regardless if they are gangbangers or civilans.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Who cares? I'm escaping to Brazil by about 2020 to live out my retirement....with hooker after hooker.

Top Bottom