Whitey Should Be Scared.....Michelle Obama's Thesis

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
Uhoh

Michelle Obama said:
Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to her "further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant."
Here's the link to the news article where her whole thesis can be found
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html

I'm scared :icon_redf

dodisman

I dont see anything wrong with her statement. Princeton IS mostly white...so it would be on par with some white kid making that statement about his attending Howard University...

Give the racist slant a break

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
I dont see anything wrong with her statement. Princeton IS mostly white...so it would be on par with some white kid making that statement about his attending Howard University...

It's not racist, it's the fact that she never felt apart of society. That scares me. I think it's safe to reason that she will attempt to make African Americans feel more apart of a society that they are already apart of. What other types of special considerations might they get? Affirmative Action already fucked us over, I worry that it may go even further now.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
whitey will always be on top, even if that boy is elected, the "victim" aptitude will follow the negro every ware they go. im not afraid of anything, i hope he gets elected, i like chicken and waffles. 12 percent of the population is not going to "over throw" the 75 percent of white folks

FishinForBabies

Certified master faildozer operator
I could go for some fried chicken right about now....

dodisman

that angle is just so predictable. God forbid he is a man of honor and integrity who isn't about pushing a racial agenda...To speculate only on the racial slant is just ignorant. I'm not voting for him as i'm not a Democrat but the 'concern' that you and even Anthony toss out is bound up in racial ignorance. WHEN is it a good time for a black president? I get the racial humor side and the jokes...i get it.

What I dont get is the blatant unjustified 'speculative fear'...It is completely unwarranted.

I know i'm in the minority on this board but how about you don't play into the sterotypes of ignorant white america.

Fr. Dougal

You throw that word around a lot. Black people like throwing that word around a lot too. It's like it's the only thing they remember from skoo'.

Ignorance means a lack of knowledge.

In this case, however... it's an abundance of knowledge that's making people concerned about Obama. We KNOW what's gonna happen if he takes the White House. Pandering to black America, after they've already been pandered to for too long. (affirm. action, scholarships based on black skin only, etc) We get it, you were oppressed. You're not anymore. Get over it.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
My first recollection of race was back in 2nd grade when a teacher tried getting us to think "color-blind" so we all closed our eyes and held hands and she told us how if it wasn't for sight we'd never know what color each other was. Which I realized was wrong right away as his skin texture was very different from mine. I do not recall thinking of race before that but I certainly did afterwards.

BTW... All throughout school at least 30% of my class was black and no more than 40-50% was white. Generally it was about a third white. I'm not a wigger yet I never felt comfortable around large groups of white people either.

:clap:

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
I don't think it's ignorance by any stretch. Sure my post of whitey should be scared is in jest, but I think Mrs. Obama's thesis provides a pretty firm viewpoint of how she feels. The racial divide that SHE sees in society. What's to make her point less ignorant than any of our's? If you're saying that there is no racial divide in this country then you should consider Mrs. Michelle Obama's viewpoint as equally ignorant.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Honestly, the biggest problem that I see in race relations in our country is a lack of honesty about it. Not the stereotypical crap of what blacks, hispanics, mexicans, whites, asians, etc...do and say and all that crap, but the way it is all addressed. For instance, the "color blind" experiment as shown above....wtf??? It's like when people tell me I'm not disabled (insert visual of power wheelchair here in which my ass sits in every day). I *get* that they mean it as a compliment, but it strikes me as odd - I am disabled, it's a fact, but acknowledge and move on. That's the same way I feel when I meet someone - ok, you're black, so what?

Pretending that Hillary would pander to the blacks less is just wrong. Liberals are liberals, no matter what color they are.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Hillary cranked up the pandering to the blacks this time around...

And remember, Bill Clinton was the first black president... Ugh.

It's all the same.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
whitey will always be on top, even if that boy is elected, the "victim" aptitude will follow the negro every ware they go. im not afraid of anything, i hope he gets elected, i like chicken and waffles. 12 percent of the population is not going to "over throw" the 75 percent of white folks
by 2050 whitey will not be on top anymore.

Honestly, the biggest problem that I see in race relations in our country is a lack of honesty about it. Not the stereotypical crap of what blacks, hispanics, mexicans, whites, asians, etc...do and say and all that crap, but the way it is all addressed. For instance, the "color blind" experiment as shown above....wtf??? It's like when people tell me I'm not disabled (insert visual of power wheelchair here in which my ass sits in every day). I *get* that they mean it as a compliment, but it strikes me as odd - I am disabled, it's a fact, but acknowledge and move on. That's the same way I feel when I meet someone - ok, you're black, so what?
Yeah, that.

Just pretend it came from someone who wasn't "broken". :action-sm

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Pretending that Hillary would pander to the blacks less is just wrong. Liberals are liberals, no matter what color they are.
No, Hilary will pander to women and give women everything they want. It's the same way how Leiberman wanted to make America a Jew Country. That's the concept I'm getting.

by 2050 whitey will not be on top anymore.
If you really think that whitey will end up losing his power the second percentages tip against us with 40 years to plan, why even support the cause?

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Girls in wheelchairs can be hot.
We can be :action-sm

Did you know that there are people who get sexually stimulated by the concept of needing to use a wheelchair or losing a limb? Believe me, I know there are all kinds and to each their own, no harm to children and animals type of thing, but yeech! This site has been around for years....wow, just wow.

Just threw in the facts on me on this one to give my point of reference...having been regularly prejudged based on appearances more than the average person.

No, Hilary will pander to women and give women everything they want. It's the same way how Leiberman wanted to make America a Jew Country. That's the concept I'm getting.
Plenty of pandering to go around. I see not a bit of difference between Hillary and Obama policywise.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
I'm actually more inclined to think that Hillary would be the master panderer above Obama. Hillary is blatant about her gender card whereas Obama really doesn't play the race card.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Plenty of pandering to go around. I see not a bit of difference between Hillary and Obama policywise.
This I agree with a lot more than "Obama will support black people and only black people." All politicians pander, it's what they do. But to act like Obama (and Obama alone) is involved in this giant conspiracy to give blacks all this power is ridiculous.

I'm actually more inclined to think that Hillary would be the master panderer above Obama. Hillary is blatant about her gender card whereas Obama really doesn't play the race card.
You're just not paying close enough attention to his vocal inflections. LINGbloobleeper.