Who are the biggest group of idiots? aka Who do you want to punch in the face?

Who are the biggest group of idiots? aka Who do you want to punch in the face?

• Windows vs Mac vs Linux

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • PS3 vs Wii vs XBox 360

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I'm sick of the console fanboy shit, too. It's almost like they have to justify their buying a particular system.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
you need to add, both as a poll, its as bad if not worse than the ford, chevy import asshats

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
I can tolerate a preference over one system over another, even a little pointing and laughing. The degree though that console fanboys take it to, is retarded.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
I at least understand the debate/fanboy behavior over Windows vs Mac vs Linux, etc. That has to do with operating systems, which is what makes our puters go. I never got the whole console war thing. A game is a game, and most of them suck compared to PC gaming. Just my humble $0.02 worth.

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
Orlando, FL
you need to add, both as a poll, its as bad if not worse than the ford, chevy import asshats
Agreed. My family is Japanese imports all the way, letsee, there's 5 Hondas, 2 Mitsu's and a Subaru. All doing well after years of beating.

Anyhoo... I saw a sticker on a beat up old camaro that said:

EATIN' FORDS
chevy
& SHITTIN' RAMS

Seriously. WTF.

Back on topic, I'd have to say the PS3/360/Wii people. C'mon man, c'mon.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
I hate the fucking Linux contingent. Nothing wrong with Linux, it's the fucking pompous you-are-too-stupid-to-use-this-we-are-the-chosen attitude of it's converted (slashdot.com I'm looking at you)

One day someone will come up with an OS somewhere between OSX and Linux that isn't proprietary, is highly malleable yet powerful and easy enough for a grandma to use.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Linux people are really obnoxious. But they aren't as bad as Apple enthusiasts.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I hate the fucking Linux contingent. Nothing wrong with Linux, it's the fucking pompous you-are-too-stupid-to-use-this-we-are-the-chosen attitude of it's converted (slashdot.com I'm looking at you)

One day someone will come up with an OS somewhere between OSX and Linux that isn't proprietary, is highly malleable yet powerful and easy enough for a grandma to use.
I'm sorry but the worst person in the world are Mac Nazi's. They are the only group of people who give their computer an actual name. Not to mention, they put stickers on their cars and shit with the Apple logo. Gay. I've had discussions before when I was at school about the deal with Mac and they said "My Mac has a personality." I hope it was manic depressive and kills itself.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Star Wars/ Star Trek fags.

But I chose Windows/Mac/Linux. Who gives a shit what OS you use. Vista runs programs, I win fuckface.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
or OnA Zombies vs. Stern Zombies

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
console, if you have a Wii, you're a kid toucher, if you have a PS3, you have a cheap Blu Ray Player(I speak from experience) and if you have a 360 you have this gens best console, and it even goes nuclear from time to time.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
start what???

If you own a 360, there is no incentive to buy a PS3, the only thing it's got that the 360 doesn't is blu ray, and that's not a biggie for me, I DL every movie, and blu ray movies are too expensive. I may buy 300 when it comes out on Blu ray, but that's it. Not bashing it, but it's not the better machine right now. Compare it to last gen, the PS2 had a shitload of tech problems, and the XBOX was superior tech wise, but the PS2 kicked it's ass. This time around the 360 has big issues, and the PS3 is superior tech wise, but the 360 is kicking it's ass. Those are the facts.

And the Wii is for kid touchers.

I love Vista, haven't used a mac in 14 years or so, and never used Linux.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
start what???

If you own a 360, there is no incentive to buy a PS3, the only thing it's got that the 360 doesn't is blu ray, and that's not a biggie for me, I DL every movie, and blu ray movies are too expensive. I may buy 300 when it comes out on Blu ray, but that's it. Not bashing it, but it's not the better machine right now. Compare it to last gen, the PS2 had a shitload of tech problems, and the XBOX was superior tech wise, but the PS2 kicked it's ass. This time around the 360 has big issues, and the PS3 is superior tech wise, but the 360 is kicking it's ass. Those are the facts.

And the Wii is for kid touchers.

I love Vista, haven't used a mac in 14 years or so, and never used Linux.

I hate getting into arguments about it.
:haha7::haha7::haha7:

...oh yeah I voted console. In my line of work I use all types of OSes, sure I have my preferences but I'm not a nazi for any one in particular, they all have their uses. Except for those freaks who push FreeBSD in my face. Glorified DOS, blow me.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
:haha7::haha7::haha7:

...oh yeah I voted console. In my line of work I use all types of OSes, sure I have my preferences but I'm not a nazi for any one in particular, they all have their uses. Except for those freaks who push FreeBSD in my face. Glorified DOS, blow me.