Who Else But Britney?

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
http://laragmag.com/2008/01/14/britney-uncorked-and-pissed-at-judge/

Since Britney has to show up in court today or she’ll lose her babies, we wanted to share a story with you about a meltdown she had during her last visit on Januray 3rd, in the courthouse bathroom. When we heard this story (from a very reliable source) we were absolutely freaking out. It is too funny.

Our legal source told us the most shocking Britney story we’ve ever heard before, so we HAD to share it with you. Most of the time they can’t talk about what goes down but Britney’s not their problem.

Ok, so, our legal source was at the courthouse, and she walked into a Britney meltdown right in the bathroom.

” I just walked in from a recess on a case and there she (Britney) was freaking out. She was cussing out the judge saying,”That judge can eat my fuckin’ pussy! Fuck him for trying to take my kids away from me!” Britney goes into a stall for a minute and her legal team were just standing there trying not to say a word. Then while I was washing my hands Britney came back out of her stall. She was swinging a dirty tampon above her head like a lasso saying that the judge could “suck this” and then tossed it in the trash. That’s when I couldn’t contain my shock anymore, she saw my face and exited quickly with her team.”

EEEWWWWWWW! We love her. Do girls do that? We are so disgusted!

Bitch is crazy, y’all!

Frankly, we’re surprised she still has a period with all her partying.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
We've all said it before and its worth saying again. Dead within the year.