:icon_ques

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Not me. I'm not important.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
.... I'll bite my tongue with what I was originally going to post...

...just keep in mind we're talking about a radio show here, and that some people who claim that "it's all a joke, and in good fun" mean that when they are not on the receiving end...

just keep in mind we're talking about a radio show here, and that some people who claim that "it's all a joke, and in good fun" mean that when they are not on the receiving end...
:icon_redf

I wish I could go but I had to decline my invite. I think it's going to be a good time.

But I'm wondering, which one is Turtle and which is Striker?

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Hmmmm Zag....

I wonder what you were going to post?!?!
something that would have been tasteless, mean, and only based on hearsay. But since I don't know the parties involved, I decided I had no place making any judgment on the situation, so I refrained from posting. :)

(ps: congrats on the wedding miss :) )

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
something that would have been tasteless, mean, and only based on hearsay. But since I don't know the parties involved, I decided I had no place making any judgment on the situation, so I refrained from posting. :)

(ps: congrats on the wedding miss :) )

FACE?

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
If I WORKED at the Hard Rock, I'd do everything in my power not to attend this hack radio, ESD latest attempt at "love me Daddy, I'm a funny" schtick that will end up with a moronic ending and that Ronnie B. is only allowing because he loves a Ron and Fez gig and because it will further reinforce ESD as "the man you love to hate".

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
If I WORKED at the Hard Rock, I'd do everything in my power not to attend this hack radio, ESD latest attempt at "love me Daddy, I'm a funny" schtick that will end up with a moronic ending and that Ronnie B. is only allowing because he loves a Ron and Fez gig and because it will further reinforce ESD as "the man you love to hate".
I think I agree with you there. I think its a bit and if it isn't it is just a bit tacky in my opinion.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Got my invite... not sure if I am going or not yet. Is it worth taking a day off? Probably not... considering that I (and this is MY personal opinion) don't think that this is a real wedding.

Not to mention if it is real, as Qtie said... it's really tacky.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Got my invite... but the only way I'd be going was if I could bring a hot chick as my plus 1 and I KNEW I'd be getting laid as a result.

Otherwise... I don't give a crap.Maybe Jack Roberts will make a snake pop out of a gift box, then tie ESD up in the ropes and have a snake bite him.`

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I wasn't invited. But I would like to say I don't think its a bit and I wish them the best. I hope the people that do go have a good time and help them start their life together in a joyful manner.

I will say it again:

It's fucking real... HENCE, if you don't like dave or I..... DO NOT COME!
If you think it's a bit.... DO NOT COME!

Tacky?

maybe.

FUN?

yes.

Speaking of tacky.... cocaine is so 1985...... :)

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
I received my invite, but as of right now I don't think I'll be able to make it up from VA for it. Hopefully that can change, but if not, all my best...