Who is more important to the business? Flair or Hogan?

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
I gotta go with Flair, just because I'm a huge Ric Flair fan and always have been. Always loved heels. He was the best that ever lived.

However I do realize Hogan did more for the business as far as bringing it into the mainstream and all that shit.

I still think Flair is more important because of how many people he influenced and how many true fans know he's the best. Just my honest opinion.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everybody.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I like Flair much better but it is Hogan by far
He was a catalyst for both "Mania" & "Monday Night Wars" booms

Merry to you too

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I think you mean "who was more important". Both are irrelevant embarrassments now.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
WAS more important, Hogan. IS more important, neither one. Their days have passed and they both need to get the fuck out of the ring.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
I dont mind them being around in the capacity of mentoring the younger talent, but then again they both have done things that helped ruined a once HUGE wrestling company.....

fuck'em both.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Hogan. As much as I liked Flair, I don't remember anything he did getting a mention outside of a wrestling show. Hogan made the business much more money than Flair ever did.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Vincent K McMahon was/is more important than either of them, but Hogan was way more important than Flair. I don't remember Flair appearing on SI covers or in major motion pictures with Sylvester Stallone.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
More important=Hogan
Genius wrestler that has genius matches that I delight in to this day=Flair

Flair also was the better character, superior on the mic and 4 Horseman shits all over Mega Powers. He was the least interesting member of nWo, too.

I didn't like Flair too much but I understood his fans and grew to appreciate him more as an adult. Hogan is a baffler to me. I'll never understand the attraction.Every guy he ever fought as a face was more interesting as him and he behaved like a heel all the time so he was never a "good guy" to me either. I'd always cheer for a guy Jake the Snake, Sycho Sid, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper over Hogan.