WHO lists anti-vaxxers as one of the top ten threats to global health in 2019

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Yep, the natural state of the Amish is autism.

Diagnosing the Amish as autistic would just be redundant.
My cousin married an Amish guy, whew, what piece of work.
So, my creepy, pedo, tax dodging, “general discharge” from the Jewish navy, cheep, ex uncle, decided back in the mid 70’s that he didn’t want to work anymore, he some how figured out that the Amish always had several homes on their farms and would “rent” them out, now the catch to this was that they usually (never) had electricity, but, the rent was dirt, dirt cheep, he also learned that the Amish claimed “religious objections” to paying taxes, and liked to fuck little girls and generally had no repercussions for doing it because the Amish never called the police, and, Amish women can take a punch.
This was all well and good, until my cousin, who was 4 years older than me, yet her mom was 10 years younger than my dad (pregnant at 15 aunt Judy)
Decided to follow down her mother’s path and start “rollin in the hay) with a few of the Amish boys during rumspringa, and get knocked up, so cousin Melissa had to marry the guy, who then got tossed out of his church and then decided to use my cousin as a punching bag because he was too stupid to get a real job.
Yea the Amish “great people”