Who Ordered Jim's Book?

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
I ordered 2 off of Amazon. I was surprised that he wasn't selling it off of EatABullet.com. Who else ordered it?

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Jun 17, 2005
Bayshore-Piece-of-Shit-NY
I didn't have to order it. Oddly enough, I bought 10 rolls of Scott toilet tissue and I received a voucher for a free copy of Li'l Jimmy's book. I wonder what that's all about.

HEIL CUMIA!

elitemrp

Jul 13, 2006
Warren, Rhode Island
I pre-ordered it on amazon.com back in may.. It says it'll ship July 11th

Then I added it to my cart again and it says it'll ship July 2nd.

So I ordered it a second time so hopefully it'll ship the 2nd and I'll cancel the 11th one. Stupid amazon.com

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I ordered 2 off of Amazon. I was surprised that he wasn't selling it off of EatABullet.com. Who else ordered it?
I preordered mine a LONG time ago...also from Amazon.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I pre-ordered it on amazon.com back in may.. It says it'll ship July 11th

Then I added it to my cart again and it says it'll ship July 2nd.

So I ordered it a second time so hopefully it'll ship the 2nd and I'll cancel the 11th one. Stupid amazon.com
That's pretty ghetto if that's true since I pre-ordered mine back in the day. I guess I'll go check since Amazon blows

Southpaw

Jan 12, 2005
I would wait until it is officially released - pre-order books don't count towards "best seller" lists... (or at least in this case it won't)
Well I fucked that up - I ordered mine on Friday with LCK's DVD.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
I would wait until it is officially released - pre-order books don't count towards "best seller" lists... (or at least in this case it won't)
Wish I had known that, I pre-ordered on Friday. Guess I'll hold off on pre-ordering the Opie and Anthony audiobook "Cringe". :D

nimsu

The Duck Goes Quack
Nov 14, 2004
I figure I would wait to see if he does some book signings

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Jimmy can write? ;)

Seriously, it's also available at Barnes & Noble, which is where I'll get it from since I've got the reader's advantage card & get 20% off. If I wait and it gets into the Barnes & Noble weekly top 10 best sellers' list, I get 40% off. Free shipping on orders over $25, too.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781416950226&itm=2

FYI ... barnesandnoble.com is usually less expensive than it is in the store - they figure they'll make up the difference in shipping. So, if you more than $25 and get free shipping, you're actually beating the system out of a few dollars.

willis

Listening to o&a on your tax dollars...
Dec 27, 2004
essex county, jersey
amazon said:
87% buy the item featured on this page:
Happy Endings: The Tales of a Meaty-Breasted Zilch by Jim Norton $18.68
4% buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) by J. K. Rowling $17.99
4% buy Vos DVD ~ Rich Vos $12.99
4% buy One Night Stand: Jim Norton DVD ~ Steven J. Santos $12.99
what's more surprising, VOS has a dvd that's nationally available, or there are some sick kiddie touchers looking for nortons works??

in any case, i'm planning on buying after the WoW motorcycle run and hopefully getting a copy signed..

doppler

Just another bagger
Jun 16, 2006
Got to get this one, sounds likes it going gold.
If the POST is down on it. I am up.

elitemrp

Jul 13, 2006
Warren, Rhode Island
That's pretty ghetto if that's true since I pre-ordered mine back in the day. I guess I'll go check since Amazon blows
yeah I contacted amazon to see if it was a mistake and since they had em in they'd ship it early. The guy said that when you order/pre-order your order gets locked in at their current inventory. So even if the item comes in stock, you'll get it when it was originally scheduled. He said if I really wanted it I'd have to order it again and cancel the pre-order.. so that's what I did.

Stupid amazon

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I'm planning on getting a copy. Guess I'll wait till it's released and in stores so we can make lil Jimmy a best seller.