Who should be the new Exc. Producer?

After June 21st, who will be the new Exec. Producer?

• Al Dukes

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Pitz

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • BxJohnny

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Lilly

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Than

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Sam

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • John Minelli

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Rooster

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Pepper Hicks

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Do we really need another fucking poll

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Tax Kuntz

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • The Message Boards

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Well, since we know that Earl's last day will be June 21st, and R&F have already said they will be on vacation the following week, that means that sometime on, before or after July 4th we will have a new Exec. Producer of the show. Mr. B has already said it won't be Dave, so that leaves the position wide open. So who should it be:

Pepper Hicks?
BxJohnny?
Lilly?
Pitz?
Rooster? (damn it, I can't get his theme out of myhead)
Than?
Sam?
Al Dukes?
John Minelli?

peewee

i would vote psycho mark but hes not on the list so i go with Bronx johnny

Monstercloud

That kid Pepper Hicks... I don't know alot about him, but the less he's brought into the spotlight like Earl, i know he's doing his job.

RickMcCrank47

man-camel-toe thursday
Pepper Hicks...if you listen to the opening of the show, theres nothing more to say....congratulations....dont make the same mistake of "delegating responsibilities to the people around me" as Earl did....

PISS 321
DIC 941

KickToTheUterus

Kicking Uteruses Since 1986
It's gonna be Ben Sparks, Opie did say they had a big surprise for everyone at Jones Beach on Saturday.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
Give Lilly the job, she practically does it now anyway! I want to see Lilly get it!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
If Than becomes executive producer, knowing his simlarity to Ron, the show would reach levels of sardonic hipness that would be unlike anything the world has ever seen. Throw Hicks in there as AP and the world might change.

And if Dave's gone, even better. Maybe even in a Tale of Two Cities ending where he takes the place of Earl.

Karl Pilkington, not only does Dave make him look like Albert Einstein but he's actually a funny moron. and as near as i can tell he hasnt tried to get a dog to lick his balls nor fucked a jar of Jelly

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
If only cheap ass XM could afford to pay Mikeyboy. All of Ron's problems would be a thing of the past.

If only cheap ass XM could afford to pay Mikeyboy. All of Ron's problems would be a thing of the past.
Bravo Hoagie, that's what I was going to type. If not for that pesky law degree and practice, Mikey would kick ass in that position.

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
no love for John Minelli? what gives? the guy knows radio flat out. :D

rachacha

reading's for queers
Completely off topic but that O&A show is going to be tough to follow but if anybody can pull it off it's Ronny B

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Love the fact that ESD wasn't even an option

what about Camel Toe Curtis...i hear he does a great job...just a little unreliable lately....who we kidding i say Ron for EP....he can run the board, screen the calls and do the radio show without breaking a sweat ...he really is just that damned good.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
lily,,,white and female, and works hard.....the film negative of Earl.