Who Thought up the "Honey for Money" Contest?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I was just wondering which staffer would have dreamed up this idea?

Let see: Naked girls rolling around in delicious honey while simultaneously being denigrated...

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Bet the sweeper is better then the actuall contest, if there is one.

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
It couldn't be Steve. He wouldn't want to see all that honey go to waste!

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
You know Stalker Pattie will end up doing the contest when no one shows up. IE- Money Snatch.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Rumor has it an unnamed "producer" for the pogram want to have a chocolate cover cawk eating contest, but it was shot down from the get go by a horny Tom C.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Hey, who doesn't?? ;)

...Oh, who wants to go to Colorado anyway, it's not like there's anything to see there! :rolleyes:...
Speaking as a fat bastard myself, an even better sight would be to see you in fancy ski clothes barreling down a mountain...

And I see no problem with you entering this contest. As long as it stays on the radio. :action-sm

It would fit in with Steve's homo-erotic tastes perfectly. Just don't forget to "Grrrrr" at him. :icon_mrgr

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
Credit to whoever thought of it because naked chicks on the radio zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
QFT... there's nothing appealing about a girl being naked and stretching it out for 30+ minutes. Unless they turn it into some time of interesting talk or hilarity like they did with that one chick author, or E-rock spanking (which he should get 10 freebies just for the cinnamon challenge)... then ya lost me. I can understand if a band/director/actor/etc comes in and has something to interview about, but naked chicks are just a bore for the thousands of us that can't see.

Fuck the lawyers

Im sure its the best they could get past the lawyers.

Remember the good old days when guys were getting stung in the nuts by paper wasps....

fucking lawyers ,fun draining douchebags

I got my ween in my hand and my eyes on the speakrs boys........