Who was the funniest guest on the show?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Jay Mohr, Jim Breuer, Otto and George, Stephen Lynch, Mike Denacola, Lewis Black, Adam Ferrara?

P.S.
Jim Norton, Richard Vos, Andrew "Dice" Clay, Kevin Meaney, Brian Regan, John Valby A.K.A Dr. Dirty, Frank Caliendo, Otto & George, Jeff Norris, Mario Cantone, Carlos Mencia, Richard Jeni, Pablo Francisco, Jim Florentine, Pablo Francisco ?

I

IkeaBoy

Originally posted by SOS:
Jay Mohr, Jim Brewer, Otto and George, Steven Lynch, Mike Denacola, Luis Black, Adam Ferrar?
Otto and George the day after they're on. The bleeped version shows how great they really are.

But Lewis Black is a God. ALenny Bruce of today.

D

darthziggy

i luv bruer, (not literally, come on!) but stephen lynch has got to be the funniest f-in prankster i eva heard!

------------------
still thinkin...... ouch, that hurts dammit!

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Jan 12, 2001
new york
i say any on that make the show fun to listen to every day:D

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
BREWER F"N RULES!!!!
why don'tcha walk it of deke!
where the hell has he been anyway?

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
Originally posted by wackadoo
BREWER F"N RULES!!!!
why don'tcha walk it of deke!
where the hell has he been anyway?
Brewer and Dice

Marye

Jan 9, 2002
Maryland
Oh hell yea - Rick James!!! I never knew he was this funny - I guess O & A bring out the best in everyone!:cool:

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
That was a great segment of the show today. Rick James kicked ass. As Resin said, he did a whole lot of talking, and we missed a lot of it due to dumping out. It's gonna be great to hear what we missed. Rick James rules!

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Rick James was awesome on the show...But my fav guest is Lewis Black..I just adore that guy he is so great and always angry ..His sarcasm is just plain awesome.

May 7, 2001
New York
I'd saw Lewis Black and Pablo F. Pablo's voices are great, and Louis' takes on politics are so fuckin funny.

Later,
Matt

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Apr 22, 2001
Toms River, Joisey
I'd say Jay Mohr when he 1st started coming on the show!
Dice...always funny when the boys "play" with him (hanging up, etc.)
Breur...ALWAYS funny
Lewis Black...ALWAYS funny
Lynch....Fucking Genius!
can't remember his name....
ahhh ok...Frank Caliendo....his Madden is dead on!!

But then again...I still miss S P A Z!!!

May 7, 2001
New York
S P A Z was great. I really used to hate him though when I first started to listen, he was so irritating and retarted. But now, I realize how well he's still stupid but damn it's funny.

Later,
Matt

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
For me it's Dice, and Breuer. Mohr's funny at times, and Frank Caliendo's the best, but there's just such a silly loose atmosphere when either one of those two are on. I also love "bad guest" days, when they tool on people trying to shill books, or F-potions. Serious questions only, people.:D

May 7, 2001
New York
I'm gonna add another name to my list, Jim Breuer. Norton is more a regular of the show, but I never get enough of that guy.

Later,
Matt

Diceman Cometh

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Oct 3, 2004
Dustin Diamond. Funniest Fucker ALIVE.

I dont think I heard anyone mention Ferarra. He is great on the show, one of my favs.

Aug 10, 2004
I was about to give you all shit for living in the past. Then I noticed the post dates.

RunninStag

May 23, 2004
Connecticut
Damn this thread, I was so confused about the Rick James interview until I saw the date. Way to revive the dead Diceman

Diceman Cometh

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Oct 3, 2004
haha, I didnt even notice it until now.....it just popped up among the recent threads for some reason

valley_stream

from time to time
Oct 6, 2004
valley stream, L.I.
SOS said:
Jay Mohr, Jim Breuer, Otto and George, Stephen Lynch, Mike Denacola, Lewis Black, Adam Ferrara?

P.S.
Jim Norton, Richard Vos, Andrew "Dice" Clay, Kevin Meaney, Brian Regan, John Valby A.K.A Dr. Dirty, Frank Caliendo, Otto & George, Jeff Norris, Mario Cantone, Carlos Mencia, Richard Jeni, Pablo Francisco, Jim Florentine, Pablo Francisco ?
otto/george,vos,mencia,valby,caliendo,breuer in that order

Bach

Molestando Con El Toro
Oct 12, 2004
Chapel Street Junction
Well since this thread is here, and if we're only talking about the XM show, I'd have to nominate Joe Rogan as a candidate. That mofo was rollin' yesterday. Great segment. Also gotta throw Lynch, Regan, and Valby into the mix.