Who Will Have The First Breakdown of 2008?

First Breakdown of 2008

• Ron (not likely)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Fez

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Dave

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Earl

Votes: 61 64.9%
  • Caller/Friend of the Show

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Pitz

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Pepper Hicks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lilly

• Leticia

• Bronx Johnny

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It'll happen probably in the first show since it seems to happen every show. But eventually, sooner than later, someone on the show will have a complete breakdown. Who will be the first? Dave and his ear piercing screech? Earl and his brain clowd? Fez and his anxiety depression? Or a friend of the show/caller who feel that the show is the best place to air their personal grievances?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i voted Earl, I don't suspect that his brain cloud will have lifted over the break. Fez seems to be doing well lately so i don't want to jinx it by voting for him. Dave doesn't normally break down he just screams and yells for no apparent reason, a break down implies that there is some sort of reason.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I vote caller/friend of the show. There was/is like 3 different parties during the break, so you know some shit that most listeners don't care about is going to go down.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Earl. Unless he makes it his New Years resolution to stop ****zing out its gonna be him.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Dave doesn't normally break down he just screams and yells for no apparent reason, a break down implies that there is some sort of reason.
Breakdown is a wrong word I guess but I consider anytime something happens that causes Dave to act vastly out of proportion to the goings-on, I consider a Dave breakdown/freak out or whatever. Anytime something happens like Earl having to go to the bathroom and Dave responding "OH MY GOD MR. B! EARL IS GOING TO THE BATHROOM!! AND IT'S AN HOUR INTO THE SHOW!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!" is a Dave freak out.

EDIT: I'm an asshole for spelling cloud wrong.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Dave...He'll do something drunk at one of the parties and get into shit from his wive and the boys will just massacre him.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I bet I could make Earl have the first breakdown if I were so inclined by dropping an N-bomb in a call at 12:07 on Wednesday.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
I voted Earl. But I could see Ronnie just laying into Earl pretty quickly into the new year.

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
I vote Fez. It will be a fake breakdown that allows Fez to gracefully step down and turn it into the Ron and Dave Show.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I vote Fez. It will be a fake breakdown that allows Fez to gracefully step down and turn it into the Ron and Dave Show.
I think you missed July 2007.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Definitely the Heat Miser, when he finds out the Cold Miser is trying to make it snow in his realm again, he'll f'ing lose it.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
Caller/Friend of the show...I saw a preview of it on Pal Talk a couple of days ago.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
I would rather create a gambling pool on how many minutes into the first show of the year will it be before Fez cries.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I'm absolutely going with Earl. He got a reprieve with his stupid sleepy-time excuse, but that excuse is gone and we know that it's just because he's a psychopathic useless P*******.

So Earl.
Hands down.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Earl's too obvious to vote for. I'm looking forward to a Paul-O drunken breakdown or a Crazy Jen call begging forgiveness for something (perhaps unneeded the Unmasked disturbance call). Maybe one of the Next hosts decides to try to create some headlines to get their show some exposure (but I don't think this is about contrived breakdowns). Or maybe, Staples will go into another tailspin, created by the lesions on his brain (as well as his other issues), about his family, and try to kill the over-stressed morning WFAN Producer Al Dukes, who will in defense, grab Earl as a 'human' shield. Earl to deflect the weapon wielding Billy will tell him that East Side Dave made fun of his orange shirt comedy failure and smashed his Christmas CD. Billy will stab/shoot/bludgeon Dave who will shrill in his typical manner and of course as all of this is happening, nobody will have thought to have the mics on, so it will go unrecorded/unbroadcast. Earl, in his effort to go back to the control room will faint in the doorway (as has been done before), Fez will get so excited that he'll have chest pains and threaten to go back into the booth permanently. Of course, Ron will save the day by hurling his cowbell at Billy, knockin him unconscious until which time Po will return from having people fill out paperwork. So I'll go with a caller/friend

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I voted for Fezzy, cause he seems to have a lot of problems. I guess since he's stranded on that island most of the day, you can't blame him.