Who will you vote for?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Ron Paul. If he's not elected, it maybe time to dust off the old ammo box and do a little housecleaning. ;)

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
after research I am hopping on the Ron Paul bandwagon

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Where's Mickey Mouse in that poll ?

I know nothing about this Ron Paul guy, guess I'll have to look into him.

Feb 4, 2005
If this online poll is any indication of what real voters want, we will thankfully be seing Mr. Paul as our next president

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Should i get all fired up like i did with Ross Perot,,, just to reaLIZE OUR ELECTIONS ARE FIXED?

SO FAR HE SEEMS COOL... BUT HES KINDA PRO LIFE... WICH IS SILLY

Feb 4, 2005
Should i get all fired up like i did with Ross Perot,,, just to reaLIZE OUR ELECTIONS ARE FIXED?

SO FAR HE SEEMS COOL... BUT HES KINDA PRO LIFE... WICH IS SILLY
He just wants the states to be able to decide whether abortion should be legal, nothing wrong with that

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
His reasoning confused me... h said if you can prosecuit a man for a double homocide for a pregnant woman,,, then certainly you are saying the unborn child has rights...

wich i agree with... but my question is a legal one ... at what point does the law say a fetus is mature enough to be considered murderable? Is it the same as the legal cutoff for abortion?

theres also the thought that.. a mother decided to abort... a killer shouldnt have the same rights as a mother.

So far i like the cut of his Jib.... made him my myspace icon:)

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I always favored Ron Paul. Though up till a few months ago when his supporters started coming out in droves. Man, they just accentuate his few ecentric ideals and chase away reasonable supporters.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
those asses,,,, he mostly commented on helping countrys that are despised ultimatly making them despise us... he didn,t mention jews directly,,,, but i was feelin him... they are such a bunch of distorted pricks... you could sell any anti war college puke a set of ecyclopediasif Lennon was on the cover.... and never heard a song from the guy.

TrybalRage

Aug 5, 2004
Kennesaw, GA

4 years ago, I would have agreed with you.

But I'm so disappointed with Bush, and I see Thompson as an extension of Bush policies. More big Gov, more picking fights with people I don't give a fuck about, lip service towards getting rid of gun laws, etc.

Thompson has ex-Bush people signing up to be his staff, and he was a corporate lobbyist before he was an actor - i.e. the fucking scumbags who ought to all be hung from their scrotums.

I think that people are so sick of the war, and the 'war on terror' anyone walking and talking tough about Iran is going to get their faces kicked in in a general election.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I wonder if Ron could run as VP of Fred Thompson. I like the smaller government Ron talks about but I don't think we should pull out our soldiers immediately. We definitely need to go, but we need to do it gradually.

And I like that Fred wants to stop playing around about the border policy and cut the mother fucker off.

Southpaw

Jan 12, 2005
Ron Paul and it isn't even close.