• Obama

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • McCain

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
Assuming McCain and Obama get the nomination.

If we didn't have a Democatic congress I'd go for Obama

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
not a big McCain fan
but i shant be voting for a Dem
any time soon

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I don't like Obama, nope.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
You are a strange duck, Martian.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Out of ALL the arguments... I still haven't heard one that justifies raising my taxes. Which both Cunton and Hussein want to do.

I'm voting McCain. If for nothing else, this country needs to repay him for what he went through. Too often we take our soldiers for granted.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
McCain, but only if McAbel is his running mate.

Okay, some one crash me
Happy to oblige

:action-sm

and I guess I'm voting for McCain even though I think he's a Democrat in disguise. Don't care whether or not he's a Vietnam vet. That has no bearing on how his grasp of the economy (which he's already said he doesn't know much about).

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
The democrats may love Obama, but he can't carry the South and most of the midwest. He will fail against McCain, just like with this poll.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Same here.

But it doesn't matter as my state will go to the fuckwad anyway.

I pray the "rubes" in middle America will turn the trick one more time.
Don't worry buddy, we got Florida and Texas. Democrats can't win without those states :action-sm

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Don't worry buddy, we got Florida and Texas. Democrats can't win without those states :action-sm
oh and how are those pesky Republicans doing today? Go Pimp McCain. Iseman for first lady...

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
oh and how are those pesky Republicans doing today? Go Pimp McCain. Iseman for first lady...
The New York Times is garbage and they are just trying to start shit. I highly doubt that the man was fucking the lobbyist chick.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Wayne Allyn Root

Just look at that hair! After 4 years in office it will be silver!!!!

END THE NANNY STATE
*More Freedom, Liberty & Rights for individuals
*End warrantless wiretaps immediately
*I oppose Eminent Domain by government- our government will NOT take private property under my watch.
*End the pointless (and expensive) prosecution of victimless crimes- end the police state/Big Brother. Billions of taxpayer monies are wasted by the investigation and prosecution of victimless crime.
*The war on drugs is a failure- this is one of the biggest wastes of taxpayer money. Let's start with legalization of medical marijuana- this is a states' rights issue. The federal government has no constitutional right to interfere in this issue versus states that have approved the use of medical marijuana by individuals.
*I support Internet Freedom. I support the legalization, regulation & taxation of Online Gaming (just like U.K.). Prohibition has been proven a failure. Let's legalize, regulate and tax this growing industry- thereby bringing in billions of dollars in new tax revenues that we can use for deficit reduction, homeland security, or the war on terror.
*I will protect the rights and freedoms of American citizens to decide end of life issues- The Terri Schiavo Right to Die crisis should not have been a federal issue. Under my leadership, we will never again allow the federal government to interfere in personal decisions such as the freedom of individuals to choose to end their life with dignity. These are better left to the voters of each state.
*I oppose censorship and federal interference in the entertainment business-I support freedom of expression and oppose government censorship and over-regulation of entertainment, communications, media or technology. I support allowing the free markets to determine those choices. It is not the federal government's role to determine viewer choices. If viewers don't like what they are watching or hearing, they have the ultimate choice- CHANGE THE CHANNEL!
*I oppose a National ID card for Americans. Think of the implications- the same people responsible for the Veterans Administration boondoggle, when a lost laptop resulted in 40 million names going AWOL, now want to hold all our names and personal information for safekeeping? Perhaps they didn't get the memo- the only thing that we, the people, need protecting from is big government!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
It's a nonissue ... if it was a big deal the Times wouldn't have waited so long to break the story. Had it not been for New Republic magazine planning on going forward with a story about the editorial in-fighting at the Times over the story, they would never have even run it.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
It's a nonissue ... if it was a big deal the Times wouldn't have waited so long to break the story. Had it not been for New Republic magazine planning on going forward with a story about the editorial in-fighting at the Times over the story, they would never have even run it.
well, lets see how this plays out.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
100% right Zona, but I have a feeling it's going to disappear by Monday. It'll be covered ad nauseum through the Sunday talk shows and then the media will move on to another topic...like the Texas primaries and Cunton's chances of winning.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
100% right Zona, but I have a feeling it's going to disappear by Monday. It'll be covered ad nauseum through the Sunday talk shows and then the media will move on to another topic...like the Texas primaries and Cunton's chances of winning.
OK, on Monday, we will update this thread. Cool.