Who would you want to be the next Executive Producer of The Ron and Fez Show?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Who would you want to be the next Executive Producer of The Ron and Fez Show?

Earl Resigns as EP

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
An outsider. Someone competent, technical, not related to the RNF community. Doesn't have to be funny, but the ability to take a joke is a plus. African American would be a plus so they don't get their black joke license revoked.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
not sure what all the job details are but we fucking know that Pepper has fucking destroyed doing the openings.... that boy can do no wrong

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
African American would be a plus so they don't get their black joke license revoked.
Dave. He could just rub shit on his face and that would solve... nevermind. Bring Bronx Johnny and Pepper up to the bigs, get Pitsy trained properly and have a team handle it. I'm afraid of change... don't hire Lilly though.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Not Dave.

And not because I overall dislike Dave but I don't think he's competent/capable enough to handle the role. He likes being the go between between the real EP and the interns/fans. He likes being the friend. I don't think he would be able to handle the added stress/pressure (stressure, I call it) of being the executive producer.

My personal hope, Than. I bet Than could do a great job as EP of R+F.

balt

ok terrific
Apr 11, 2005
You've never heard of it.
Bring in someone from outside. Obviously as the listening audience we don't see what's going on at the board, but it seems like the rest of the staff contributes in a creative role more than a technical one.

I like the staff and the interns, but how many of them have extensive experience running the board and handling all of the other EP duties? The show deserves an expert.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I wonder if the Midnight Rider is available. I think he did a great job and if teamed up with Dave, it'd be a great combination.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Opie, everyone knows he a just a board op....

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Obviously Earl will never really leave
Black Earl will be The Phantom of the Opera and live in the crawl space of Frank's Place, leaving his nook only to crawl out to steal Lil Jimmy's allllmonds and stalk girls at the Abercrombie store.

MJ001

Apr 24, 2007
Detroit
Sam. He and Bennington playing off each other would be fucking brilliant.

Sep 23, 2004
i think someone outside is probably better for the show, but they will probably keep it in house. Dave MIGHT be EP, but he's really an on-air producer, remember that stupid Big-A soccer chant he made? He said it took him hours to do, so that just shows his off mic skills. I think it should be Pepper, but he's only been there a couple of months, i don't know.