Whom Would You Rather Be Friends With/Fuck?

Most Want to Be Friends With/Fuck

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Whom would you rather be friends with? Or, for you ladies, whom would you rather fuck?

EDIT: DAMN IT! I forgot comedian/radio host.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I'd rather find a chick who's a writer...that way you can actually fuck them as opposed to just being an intermeidiary until she leaves you for someone else

So the question to the guys is "Who would you rather be friends with?"?
I'll take the artist/writer anyday over any kind of "Star", then politician.. but there aren't many hot female politician - maybe 1% of them.

There are plenty of hot artistic girls, and they're better to hang out with as friends.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
So the question to the guys is "Who would you rather be friends with?"?
I'll take the artist/writer anyday over any kind of "Star", then politician.. but there aren't many hot female politician - maybe 1% of them.

There are plenty of hot artistic girls, and they're better to hang out with as friends.
This question came to me when catching up on O+A and listening them to discuss the A-rod situation. I honestly didn't think about their being succesful females. So mostly I was thinking of "be friends with a male <blank>." But if you want to read it as "fuck a female <blank> go ahead."

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Friends with three of the list, I am one.....gotta go with myself....artist...I deign not to claim "writer" as a writer is an artist in his own right.

Mort

How Many Assholes We Got On This Ship, Anyhow?
I chose writer/artist because the rest of them, more often then not, are their own best friend and biggest fan.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Scarlette Johansson.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I went with writer and to be specific I'd pick Ann Coulter. That bitch is probably a crazy fucking freak in the bed.

What about athletes? Intellectuals like Doctors or something?

Not enough choices yo

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
I went with writer and to be specific I'd pick Ann Coulter. That bitch is probably a crazy fucking freak in the bed.
(you were at the HBO taping,) You and Jim Norton have this in common. Aren't you at all concerned she's...European?

bethm1b

person of interest
I'd go wih politician because if he somehow became president then I can possibly convince some state that I should be their senator, even though I've never lived there. Then I could run for president on a bunch of lies and pretend I'm not an arrogant cunt,,,,,,OK so I'm not origional.

M

Mook_Dawg

My vote is for hot pole vaulters everywhere!

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
politician. id fuck hilary if they'd let me in on all the top secret gossip.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
I'm going chick bass player.

I submit that there is nothing hotter.